Seasoncard

93:20 - heard nothing. Hope it comes this week will be flapping if it get to Monday and it's pick up a temp card again.

Does a scarf come with every pack? Some of my tickets that have come last look like the packaging has been tampered with but there is some kind of bag in it. Any replies appreciated as I might need to contact the Club as its the Grandkids packs.

Does a scarf come with every pack? Some of my tickets that have come last look like the packaging has been tampered with but there is some kind of bag in it. Any replies appreciated as I might need to contact the Club as its the Grandkids packs.
If you mean for a standard S/card then yes there's a scarf in a sellophane pack inside the tin.

you get a boot bag instead of a scarf in the kids tins or at least that's what my grandkids have got so I presume kids and adults are different

you get a boot bag instead of a scarf in the kids tins or at least that's what my grandkids have got so I presume kids and adults are different

Thanks fella, just a bit confused as one of the kids got a scark the others appear to have got the boot bag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.