Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Removing polling stations? Is this genuine or are you on the wum?
https://www.thenation.com/article/t...e-supreme-court-gutted-the-voting-rights-act/

https://thinkprogress.org/florida-county-eliminates-minority-heavy-polling-places-8a35f4fefa5/

The Supreme Court struck down the voting rights act states who were subject to it immediately moved to either close polling places or purge democrats from the rolls. I have seen this first-hand as I'm a Democrat who lives in an area dominated heavily by republicans. One day I received a notice in the mail that told me that I had to re-register to vote or I would be taken off the rolls. They claimed I had recently moved and that they just wanted to verify my status but I had lived in my house for over 15 years and voted in every primary and election.

This is from the Daily Stormer, a Nazi website.

DHEGsVGXYAEB4Gj.jpg

OK, perhaps my rhetoric was a bit strong and she herself would disagree that she's "self-made", which I actually respect -- but her rise to power has coincided directly with the financial crisis when she had easy targets to blame and chase after the fact. She's an ex-Republican who embraced populist leftist politics as a matter of political expediency, whose entire political career has consisted of grandstanding against those individuals and entities against whom she can make political hay. She has fundamental misunderstandings about how the money system works, and no diplomatic experience at all. She's divisive. She's the last thing the nation needs IMO.
Not self-made? She was raised by a single mother who made very little money and worked as a waitress. She worked hard in school and won a statewide debate championship that opened doors for her to get an education. Now I know that's nothing compared to Dumb Donald who had to make due with the "small loan" of $1 million given to him by his racist father. That little bit of money had to last him until he inherited the paltry sum of $250 million btw.

Regardless of her background and accomplishments she'd have no chance in a general election. People like you are too quick to dismiss her with the "Fringe zealot" or "Fake Indian" comments that I believe are based solely on the fact that she's a she.

What a horrible post this really is.

This isn't a political point scoring situation. It's a matter of right and wrong.

You've made it out like the BLM campaign and the Nazi sympathisers are in some way comparable just because some BLM extremists are chanting to kill the police.

Like in any walk of life, you will get a minority of people who will hold extreme views. Those doing that in the BLM campaign are abhorrent. However, it doesn't take away the fact that they are campaigning for equality and to stop young and innocent black men from being gunned down by the police force.

Those white supremacists who are protesting are doing so with a far more sinister motive. The moment people resort to nazi salutes and wearing KKK masks shows that they are trying to incite racial hatred. The only point they are seemingly trying to make is that Black people are sub-human and deserve to die.

To make it out like they are a bastion of equality who are heroically fighting the 'liberal media' is disgraceful.
His post has to be a wum. Not even he would post such shite and believe me, he's posted more than most! Best to ignore really.

They're villains don't get upset about it and take your insult and use it as a suppository, they don't get a free pass to violence.

Apart from the very few anarchists attached to the group, who have had enough of the status quo, no members want violence; they want recognition and to be treated equally. That includes not having cops shoot you in the face for following their fooking instructions!!

Don't think that's too much to ask unless you think there's a pecking order to Human Beings?

Just be thankful for the group choosing the path of MLK, not Malcolm X. Cos if that day comes, I'm sure you'll be licking your lips at the prospects a civil war.

Not self-made? She was raised by a single mother who made very little money and worked as a waitress. She worked hard in school and won a statewide debate championship that opened doors for her to get an education. Now I know that's nothing compared to Dumb Donald who had to make due with the "small loan" of $1 million given to him by his racist father. That little bit of money had to last him until he inherited the paltry sum of $250 million btw.

Regardless of her background and accomplishments she'd have no chance in a general election. People like you are too quick to dismiss her with the "Fringe zealot" or "Fake Indian" comments that I believe are based solely on the fact that she's a she.

She's the one who said that all Americans have built their lives on the backs of what other Americans did before them. Those are HER words. That's why SHE would disagree with that characterization. That's why I said I respected her.

I do not care for her blanket characterization that large corporations, especially banks, are inherently criminal organizations. She is a strong believer in the rights of debtors and the absolution of personal responsibility due to circumstance, built on her background as a bankruptcy expert. That's not to say that some businesspeople have no scruples (exhibit A is in the White House). I just think she is far too naive, idealistic and moralistic about how financial systems operate. Financial systems break down when people don't pay back what they owe.

And it irritates me that you assume I think what I think because of the Indian thing (which has been largely debunked) or that she's a woman, which has nothing to do with anything. She herself is even today arguing progressive, populist politics should rule the Democratic party. And I disagree.

Apart from the very few anarchists attached to the group, who have had enough of the status quo, no members want violence; they want recognition and to be treated equally. That includes not having cops shoot you in the face for following their fooking instructions!!

Don't think that's too much to ask unless you think there's a pecking order to Human Beings?

Just be thankful for the group choosing the path of MLK, not Malcolm X. Cos if that day comes, I'm sure you'll be licking your lips at the prospects a civil war.

Why would I be licking my lips? Are you reading into something that isn't there? You need to chill out, just because I condemn all violent groups doesn't make me a bloody supremacist.

This is from the Daily Stormer, a Nazi website.

DHEGsVGXYAEB4Gj.jpg

What do you expect? His go-to man Steve Bannon is overtly a white nationalist.

Bannon and Trump are usually regarded as ride or die - if one goes so will the other. The question is, 'Why?'

She's the one who said that all Americans have built their lives on the backs of what other Americans did before them. Those are HER words. That's why SHE would disagree with that characterization. That's why I said I respected her.

I do not care for her blanket characterization that large corporations, especially banks, are inherently criminal organizations. She is a strong believer in the rights of debtors and the absolution of personal responsibility due to circumstance, built on her background as a bankruptcy expert. That's not to say that some businesspeople have no scruples (exhibit A is in the White House). I just think she is far too naive, idealistic and moralistic about how financial systems operate. Financial systems break down when people don't pay back what they owe.

And it irritates me that you assume I think what I think because of the Indian thing (which has been largely debunked) or that she's a woman, which has nothing to do with anything. She herself is even today arguing progressive, populist politics should rule the Democratic party. And I disagree.
The fact is that if a man stands up to corrupt banks (not all banks, just the corrupt ones) he's lauded as a man of the people. If a woman does it she's a shrew who doesn't understand how financial institutions work even though she's taught bankruptcy and commercial law at the most prestigious law school in America.

I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that a man w/ the same background wouldn't be so easily dismissed.

You'd be excused for thinking you traveled back in time looking at the shit show that is happening over there. Fucking nazis proudly marching in the open in America in 2017. Fuck sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.