Brighton (A) - Post Match Thread.

David 'Baldy' Silva - sorry I just can't get used to it.
My wife is gutted she loved his boyish looks.

It was mentioned earlier about moving the ball forward quicker. Teams are going to park the buses against us again, we cannot afford to squander the chances created. Jesus is going to run riot this season and allow Kun some more space. Really hope we can sort out our slow paced build up.

If teams continue to park the bus against us the way Brighton did then it might be better to have Leroy and Raheem start. You often need someone to beat their man and be the 'man over' to unlock a defence like that and they're our best men for that.

It's difficult to gauge how good a result that is until we see how Brighton do against other teams. They could end up with a home record like Burnley for all we know.

Really good start against a potential banana skin imo. On tv you could tell how amped up with the occasion the Brighton fans were.

If teams continue to park the bus against us the way Brighton did then it might be better to have Leroy and Raheem start. You often need someone to beat their man and be the 'man over' to unlock a defence like that and they're our best men for that.

It's difficult to gauge how good a result that is until we see how Brighton do against other teams. They could end up with a home record like Burnley for all we know.

Really good start against a potential banana skin imo. On tv you could tell how amped up with the occasion the Brighton fans were.
don't agree. you bring those 2 on when the bus dwellers are tired.

I think at this stage of the season it's all about getting points on the board, which we did with very little trouble. Job done.

The defence looked very solid which is a major plus. I no longer look at a team sheet with Bravo, Clichy and Kolarov on it wondering which one will fuck up.

We will always score goals regardless of teams parking buses. More clinical finishing would help matters but not conceding sloppy goals when we are one ahead will make more difference. We pissed so many points away last year with our own sloppiness.

Pictu......
images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.