West Ham 2017/18

Let's not forget Lanzini, Antonio and Carroll (shock) were all missing today.
If we can get that Carvalio player then I don't see a lot wrong.
The likes of United, City, Arsenal etc are always prone to give us a good spanking. We're not at there level yet but certainly positivity around the club despite today's poor performance.

With the stadium issue I can see them having a poor start and being in a battle to stay up all season.

They looked fucking shyite today

I see their very own chemical Ali thinks all is fine and dandy at the club. They will struggle big time, no doubts about it.

I can't see them winning many games on the basis of that performance. They were seldom able to string more than two meaningful passes together and were completely disorganized defensively, with everyone dropping back and nobody challenging for the ball. They looked as timid as a church mouse and about as threatening. Definitely will be fighting relegation if they don't get it turned around fast.

Poor performance

Shouldn't over react after one game against a Man Utd side I think will be top 2, they are going to be very strong this season.

As for us, we really need to strengthen central mid, Nobles days are numbered, linked with William Carvaliho who would be perfect.
No need for panic - still think top 10 is where we will be.

Chin up fella you still have Carrol to come back

One game.

'They're going to struggle'
'They're going down'
'Bilic gonna be sacked'

Laughable. Over reaction is clearly because some find it hard to admit Man Utd are very good side.

We were poor today, that's it.

Long long way to go for the rest of the season - best squad we've ever had, players to come back from injury and still building. Nothing to worry about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.