Hospitality

Mr Partridge

Hi all, have just recently come into a little bit of money and I'm thinking of going to a game over the next few months on the cheapest hospitality package which I believe is the Legends lounge.

Has anyone done it before? Is it value for money? Do you get a chance to have a proper chat with former players and get pics etc? Is it a good view to watch the game?

Also what are the rules on going out for a smoke? Are you allowed out once you enter the stadium? I'm a non smoker myself but taking the mrs with me and thought of her not being able to have a cig for hours on end would make it a far from enjoyable experience!

Any input appreciated. Thanks.

Hi all, have just recently come into a little bit of money and I'm thinking of going to a game over the next few months on the cheapest hospitality package which I believe is the Legends lounge.

Has anyone done it before? Is it value for money? Do you get a chance to have a proper chat with former players and get pics etc? Is it a good view to watch the game?

Also what are the rules on going out for a smoke? Are you allowed out once you enter the stadium? I'm a non smoker myself but taking the mrs with me and thought of her not being able to have a cig for hours on end would make it a far from enjoyable experience!

Fuck her off and take me. I'm a non smoker.
Thanks x

As a USA based blue i have to resort to Hospitality sometimes.

Let's get one thing out of the way .... it's NOT VALUE FOR MONEY.

The cost depends on who we're playing. Try 425 quid for the Chelsea game in Legends ! = best seat in the ground + parking + program + a dinner that you wouldn't pay 50 quid for, plus 'some' interaction with ex-players. How much interaction varies from just listening to them as the host and/or grabbing a quick chat and photo with them as they tour the tables.

Now, as a treat, it's great. The experience, the vibe, all wonderful, but at the end of the day you're sitting in 60 quid seat watching a game of football ... if you want more details, PM me, i've done all the hospitality options.

Everything in life is relative.
If your carrying it's for pennies.
Done Citizens a few times and the fodder was superlative.

As a treat then the ambience is good and you can meet a few of the old school.
Ian Brightwell and that chap that looks like Jeremy Clarkson : /
As the previous poster stated it's not value but as an occasional treat it's good to go.
No idea with the smoking pal ?

Last edited by a moderator:

hiya mate/ the wife & I are both season ticket holders in the legends & have been since it opened, we love it in there & there aint no plastic smiles either, all the staff are great & got plenty of time for ya,inc the chefs who go out of their way to please my unusual eating habits, the former legends are there every match inc big joe, book, andy Morrison, colin bell, alex Williams,edgehill, boothy & many more. they all have time for ya & happy to sign autos & have pics took wiv ya if you wish...deffo recommend, your ok to go back down in the lift for a smoke at anytime (just flash the wristband) cheers steve & mandy taylor (table 104 if u wanna say hello)

Sorry to bump a 2 year old thread.

We are in the Legends Lounge for Shalke on Tuesday. Anybody been recently? Any good?
Do the club announce before the day who the Legends will be? I would like to know so I can take something relevant to get signed. Thanks in advance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.