Girona - Post match Thread

We will need to wake up for the second leg that's for sure.
Peps a fraud.
Pep out.
I'm a cock.

I disagree, I'd rather he played week in and week out in La Liga than every now and again in the odd cup game
This, bur I am not so sure he can't challenge for starter. Walker is great and all, but this kid is also about his game. Plays like a young Cedric Soarez

Only two positives -
1. Maffeo is the real deal. I'm happy that he is at Girona. Starting for them every match and playing against Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Suarez...the fuck ton of world class players in La Liga is gonna make him into a truly special player. This will sound controversial but I'm content with him being at Girona for this season than playing a bit part role at City where 14 fucking teams are just going to park the bus against us. I've faith in him and our board. He'll play for us next season and hopefully for many more years to come.
2. Gundogan is a god. If he remains fit, this league will get to see what a truly world class CM looks like.

This, bur I am not so sure he can't challenge for starter. Walker is great and all, but this kid is also about his game. Plays like a young Cedric Soarez

If this kid is really the future I'd just rather he played games than compete. When he's finished his loan, then we'll see what he can do vs Walker and Danilo

What an absolute pile of shite shame on the players who were given a chance to shine and maybe grab a first team place Monday. CHANCE BLOWN!!!!!

Oh by the way, they had a player called Luis and another called Maffeo, both were better than anyone we had on the field. We should probably look into getting those 2 guys in. They can clearly do a job.

Also, write this down, City would bid for Muniesa in January or next summer. You can take that to the bank.

Interesting, thanks. Is that will bid for him or would bid for him (depending on his form on loan)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.