Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been to Germany. Are Hitler's statues commonplace...?
No. But there's monuments and Museums dedicated to educating and remembering what happened. Anyone with racist tendencies I'd urge them to visit the topography of terror and take it all in in. They'll come out very different.

The Germans do not have statues of Hitler. In fact if you go to Berlin they have completely razed where Hitler died and built an apartment complex and a car park on it so there is no place for Nazi sympathizers to turn up and start worshiping. Nearby there is a huge memorial for Holocaust victims for people to remember the dark past. You remember the dark past by clearly documenting in history books and teachings in schools not creating statues of evil.

If there was a like button I'd use it for this post.

Thank you. You've changed my perspectives for the better.

No. But there's monuments and Museums dedicated to educating and remembering what happened. Anyone with racist tendencies I'd urge them to visit the topography of terror and take it all in in. They'll come out very different.

Bergen Belsen was one of those places and it's terrifyingly eerie and leaves you empty.

Yep you're not wrong. We don't have a statue of Hitler or Napoleon in Trafalgar Square, it's Nelson and so on and so forth.
You mean the c**t nelson who was faithful servant of the slave trading, imperialist, no votes for women or poor, oppresor of the Irish British Empire?
We actually have a statue of him in the centre of London?

Let us get a couple of things clear
Nobody has trivialized the one death that happened
People like you have previously tried to trivialise multiple terrorist attacks, involving hundreds and hundreds of dead, by using ridiculous arguments or excuses.
This wasn't about a small number of neo Nazis but the right of people to protest against a braindead PC decision - and the true fascists here were the lefties who resorted to violence and intimidation (not for thr first time) to violate those rights.
Yeah let's clear this up:

1) what the fuck? You'd best quickly back that up as to when I've trivialised a terror attack. And what do you mean 'people like you'?

2) the true fascists are the one with the swastikas that we're changing anti Semitic songs.

You carrying on hating people for an opinion and enjoy your life and hate, that's your concern. I never said you despised me (Read back) you said that about people you don't agree with and in fact you don't know. I am posting about the incident now because you brought it up, but the red mist wont allow you to see that.
You talk about linear discussion. There is no such thing because discussions take detours, they all do. Just because you don't get your questions answered to your satisfaction it doesn't make the discussion invalid, are you the chairman?
1) DD stated he despised him not me. You took issue with Dave, I explained why you don't have to know someone to despise them and their stated views.
2) you answered nothing as you know there's no answer you can give that wouldn't either break the CoC or paint you into the hypocrisy corner.

People like you have previously tried to trivialise multiple terrorist attacks, involving hundreds and hundreds of dead, by using ridiculous arguments or excuses.
This wasn't about a small number of neo Nazis but the right of people to protest against a braindead PC decision - and the true fascists here were the lefties who resorted to violence and intimidation (not for thr first time) to violate those rights.

So, let me get this correct...

It's 'PC' to want symbolisms of racism, torture and slavery torn down to appease a bunch of Neo Nazis??

How does having your tormentors in your face, every day, make you feel inclusive...?

1) DD stated he despised him not me. You took issue with Dave, I explained why you don't have to know someone to despise them and their stated views.
2) you answered nothing as you know there's no answer you can give that wouldn't either break the CoC or paint you into the hypocrisy corner.

In your mind that's correct but it's so far from the truth it's embarrassing. But I am glad to see you're restrained enough not to break the COC or your keyboard.

What is wrong with taking a PC decision?

In your mind that's correct but it's so far from the truth it's embarrassing. But I am glad to see you're restrained enough not to break the COC or your keyboard.
I'm sure it is embarrassing. Read the conversation back, you've struggled with comprehending it since you started with DD on page 916. Why did I expect you'd be able to change that now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.