Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one won't be paying to watch Jonny Evans.
Well that is your choice and good luck to you. Personally I can understand your frustration but I for one am adopting a more pragmatic stance.
In playing terms this is fairly close to a one for one replacement for Kolorov. An experienced defender who is good on the ball but woefully short of pace.
His historical background imo is being blown out of all proportion and the sensible approach is to see how he gets on in a blue shirt should he rock up.

This thread reminds me of all the worst traits of some City fans, and the fact that some are still obsessed with Man United.

Pathetic.

Oh don't get me wrong..I despise the rags with every sinew of my being..but Evans doesn't play for them..don't see what all the fuss is about

If he signs and plays well..that's all that matters

If he doesn't he won't play..it's not rocket science

Would rather have him as cover than no incoming centrebacks at all

We're just bidding for Evans to warn WBA off Gibson...

tumblr_m1pvutdVOv1qheleho1_250.gif

Experience (in both PL and CL) and doesn't treat the ball like a hot potato... I'll take that as a 4th choice...

Oh don't get me wrong..I despise the rags with every sinew of my being..but Evans doesn't play for them..don't see what all the fuss is about

If he signs and plays well..that's all that matters

If he doesn't he won't play..it's not rocket science

Would rather have him as cover than no incoming centrebacks at all
I just asked one of the biggest foamers to give me an analysis of his strengths and weaknesses, and to tell me why he won't fit into our system.

Surprise surprise. Nothing. "He's shit".

That's what we are dealing with. Likkle City syndrome. More bothered about some meme doing the rounds on Facebook or a comment in the pub than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.