technophobe

Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
hi,im not seeing any tweets on the forum,i get "loading tweets" then it completely disappears,i can see gifs and other videos, ive logged off my laptop and update it.

someone suggested I downloaded new flash player, where would I do that, can anybody put a link to a safe site to do that.

cheers in advance I'm really shit at this computer stuff.

hi,im not seeing any tweets on the forum,i get "loading tweets" then it completely disappears,i can see gifs and other videos, ive logged off my laptop and update it.

someone suggested I downloaded new flash player, where would I do that, can anybody put a link to a safe site to do that.

Can anybody assist this poster.
I,m also a virtual technophobe...i feel your pain Pf...there must be someone who can provide an answer to the question?

What browser are you using mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.