Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

For all those concerned about Tosin, he will be training with the 1st team all season. He'll get his chance to prove what he can do this season and then we'll know if he's good enough.

I'm a bit confused with aspects of this. Apparently some people are saying Evan's has an agreement with WBA that he can leave if a top four club comes in for him, we have so what's the problem? If he didn't have a fee tied into that deal then he needs to fire his agent. I am sure if he wanted one WBA after signing him for 6 million would have agreed probably a top whack 20 million easily, thinking it probably would never happen, but if it did they would have made a healthy profit. Now moneybags City have come in they are trying to screw us for as much as they can, I guess you can't blame them, they will have to replace Evans if he goes. The fact still remains that if we go to 25 million for a 29 year old journeyman that should be that, take it or leave it, no more, end of story!

If Evans ain't up to it and the general consensus is nobody wants him here,who do we suggest we go for?? Bearing in mind that we have irons in the fire for players commanding a MUCH higher transfer fee??(Mbappe/Sanchez).....

If Evans ain't up to it and the general consensus is nobody wants him here,who do we suggest we go for?? Bearing in mind that we have irons in the fire for players commanding a MUCH higher transfer fee??(Mbappe/Sanchez).....

The likelihood of getting either of them isn't great however....Sanchez is the most likely and he needs to agitate for the move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.