2017 Summer Transfer Window (Confirmed transfers)

For me I think Brighton and Huddersfield are the two likeliest to go down, and it was between Burnley and Watford for the other place. Selling Gray and Keane has made my mind up.
Burnley look pretty fucked in all honesty, their one decent signing is Cork from Swansea & you'd hardly expect him to set the world alight. Gray & Keane both going might just kill them off.

For me I think Brighton and Huddersfield are the two likeliest to go down, and it was between Burnley and Watford for the other place. Selling Gray and Keane has made my mind up.
For me Burnley, despite their win at Stamford bridge, are certs to go down. Brighton too.

Third spot for me is between Swansea, Huddersfield, Watford and Palace but I reckon Swansea.

It's a little frustrating seeing us chase Johnny Evans while spurs are signing players like this, funny thing is im sure they are paying a lot less than what we will eventually pay...

Seen this deal reported as a fee that "could rise" to 40 million

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.