Ticket allocations to branches

im told supporters clubs got approx 300 tiks for Bournemouth... that's approximately 1/4 of the allocation.
Not sure if percentage wide that's similar to other match allocations or not.

If that is the case then you can think at least real city fans are getting the tickets and not corporate or day trippers.

One thing I give SC members is they in the main have been there years. Registered etc.

I can`t understand why it shouldn`t be common knowledge myself squirty.
Tbh with you I think the club should be honest about the whole ticket allocation

"We have been allocated 3000 tickets to the Swamp for the game next month.
300 have been allocated to players and management
200 have been allocated to staff
100 allocated to the official Supporters Club
500 have been allocated to corporate
200 have been allocated to the tunnel club
700 have been given to our official partners including 600 given to a ticket management site to sell at £250 a pop for which we receive 70%
200 have been allocated to the City in the Swamp gig at £500 per person
800 have been allocated to the ticket office to sell on loyalty points.

Criteria starting at three zillion points"

Tbh with you I think the club should be honest about the whole ticket allocation

"We have been allocated 3000 tickets to the Swamp for the game next month.
300 have been allocated to players and management
200 have been allocated to staff
100 allocated to the official Supporters Club
500 have been allocated to corporate
200 have been allocated to the tunnel club
700 have been given to our official partners including 600 given to a ticket management site to sell at £250 a pop for which we receive 70%
200 have been allocated to the City in the Swamp gig at £500 per person
800 have been allocated to the ticket office to sell on loyalty points.

Criteria starting at three zillion points"
You`ve missed an obvious one off mate ... fucking students.

Oakie, thank you for the details on how it works with your branch, very open and very enlightening.

It would be great if all branches were as transparent. Even better if we had transparency from the club as @squirtyflower suggested above, I don't agree with people getting tickets if they don't meet the selling criteria whether they are a member of a branch or not - but that's the way it is. I don't disagree with @Tim of the Oak and the comment about filling Wembley for the Semi, I don't have any data one way or the other. Or Norwich away in the league cup if we get them on a Tuesday (not sure who that was and I'm on a ramble so can't check now :) ). I would comment that those with the higher loyalty points (or those on a mission to build their points) would go to those games anyway so why should they be shut out of Bournemouth, and possibly Watford, (and the way it's going, almost every away in April/May if we're there or there abouts.)

I have said this before, and I still think supporters clubs on their own weren't the big problem on away tickets - I don't think corporate on their own were the big problem (I do now think the club have unleashed a monster with the corporates that will soon become the big problem to supporters clubs in the same way it has become a problem to those on loyalty points) - at present it's the two combined that I feel now have the bulk of the tickets and have become a problem for fans with loyalty points, not a problem for the club.

I stand (or seated....) to be corrected @squirtyflower is talking about away games I think, not sure students are a problem there.

I have no idea if "points whoring" is stil going on but it's interesting it's not getting the same level of discussion on here that it was last season.

i suppose we also have to factor in the new JCL. Lets face it, before the takeover we were not popular so had 33000 odd season ticket holders. we now have 46000, are box office headliners with a world wide fan base. its obvious city are trying to look after some of these new JCL.

i suppose we also have to factor in the new JCL. Lets face it, before the takeover we were not popular so had 33000 odd season ticket holders. we now have 46000, are box office headliners with a world wide fan base. its obvious city are trying to look after some of these new JCL.
46,000 ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.