Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they improvements? They have replaced like for like with ibrahimovic... Not improved.. Dont see him scoring or creating more than ibrahimovic = the same, just younger.

Already had a good defence - sign another defender. Why did they need him? Signed Matic. Where does that improve? They werent conceding that many.

The negative tactics will always ensure that they concede less than we do as we are positive.

They have addressed no weaknesses - decent wingers rather than playing number 10's or strikers out wide and out of position.

They are the same for me. Only way they improve based on how the summer has gone so far for them is if Pogba starts ripping up trees like he did in Italy.

I think even at this early stage it's fair to say the rags have improved and are one of the favourites for the title. Not easy to accept but no point being blinkered about it IMO

I think even at this early stage it's fair to say the rags have improved and are one of the favourites for the title. Not easy to accept but no point being blinkered about it IMO

That will be looked at a bit more differently when they play someone decent,on paper,upto now,Stoke away has been their biggest test,did they take 3 points ? No.

I don't believe they have a team capable of being a title contender,blue tinted specs or not,they will scrape 4th ....just

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.