Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, I think there's a very good chance he wins reelection. Once the democrats nominate somebody the Fox machine will bring up some minor issue or lie and blow it out of proportion so much that it'll be all the mainstream media talks about. Look at how they labeled John Kerry a coward for his service in Vietnam while getting a draft dodger elected. You just mention Sen. Elizabeth Warren to anybody and the first thing they say is "Fake Indian" or "Pocahontas".

The other problem is that the GOP has perfected the "They're all crooks and my vote doesn't matter anyway" message. People literally believe that there's no difference between a neo-nazi sympathizer and a person who wants to improve healthcare and increase wages for American workers. This tactic really hurts the Democrats who are usually younger and more prone to wanting to be rebellious or "cool" so they either don't vote or make some moronic moral stand and vote for a 3rd party candidate (imagine where we'd be if Ralph Nader wouldn't have run in 2000?). GOP voters come out in droves for big elections no matter what.

It basically comes down to the fact that Americans have become painfully stupid and instead of being ashamed of it they're actually proud of it. It's the cult of ignorance, people believe that their ignorance is as valid as someone else's intelligence. They each vote and one vote is worth exactly as much as the other. Also, the religious-right is pretty much standing by Dumb Donald which is a massive advantage in American politics.

I am not sure he's finishing his term, but I have been on record a long time saying he won't run again in 2020 regardless. He's going to be challenged from within his party to start with, and he will claim he's been the most successful President in four years ever, turn the mantle over to Pence, and go back to his normal life spent lying about his golf score and cheating his business "partners" in the private sector. He'll be 74 too. It is also hard for me to believe the economy is going to look as good in 2019 as it does now. He'll say: "I'm a businessman, not a politician -- I've run for office to shake up Washington, and been wildly successful -- now that the Establishment is permanently wounded, it's time for me to turn over the reins to a professional, but I will be a special adviser (like Carl Icahn, with no salary and no official duties so he can keep his conflicts of interest) -- so I won't be gone -- no President has ushered in as much change as I."

On another note, I think the turnout for the 18 Congressional elections from the left side is going to be unreal. The left won't be nearly as apathetic this time round. Not sure it will matter much since it will hard to overturn the Rep majority in the House, but if successful there will be complete gridlock in DC (even more than usual) and little of Trump's agenda will have hope of passing (which is already an issue). Trump is toxic waste to any moderate Reps running in close Congressional races.

Don't paint all Americans with a broad brush. Charlottesville has wounded him; there's no doubt, even among some of his core supporters, and it hasn't gained him any new ones, and hardened the left's resolve too.

Last edited:
Dumb Donald just pulled out of attending the Kennedy Center Honors because he doesn't want to be a "political distraction". The awards started in 1978 and the POTUS and his wife ave attended every ceremony. Three of this year's honorees had already said they would skip the White House reception prior to the event because of their feelings about Dumb Donald.

Much like the White House correspondents dinner, he won't go because of his fragile ego. He might also be staying away because it's an event that honors people other than him.

I am not sure he's finishing his term, but I have been on record a long time saying he won't run again in 2020 regardless. He's going to be challenged from within his party to start with, and he will claim he's been the most successful President in four years ever, turn the mantle over to Pence, and go back to his normal life spent lying about his golf score and cheating his business "partners" in the private sector. He'll be 74 too. It is also hard for me to believe the economy is going to look as good in 2019 as it does now. He'll say: "I'm a businessman, not a politician -- I've run for office to shake up Washington, and been wildly successful -- now that the Establishment is permanently wounded, it's time for me to turn over the reins to a professional, but I will be a special adviser (like Carl Icahn, with no salary and no official duties so he can keep his conflicts of interest) -- so I won't be gone -- no President has ushered in as much change as I."

On another note, I think the turnout for the 18 Congressional elections from the left side is going to be unreal. The left won't be nearly as apathetic this time round. Not sure it will matter much since it will hard to overturn the Rep majority in the House, but if successful there will be complete gridlock in DC (even more than usual) and little of Trump's agenda will have hope of passing (which is already an issue). Trump is toxic waste to any moderate Reps running in close Congressional races.

Don't paint all Americans with a broad brush. Charlottesville has wounded him; there's no doubt, even among some of his core supporters, and it hasn't gained him any new ones, and hardened the left's resolve too.
George W. Bush obviously lied and started a war that got thousands of Americans and God knows how many innocent Iraqi citizens killed and he still won reelection.

Dumb Donald just pulled out of attending the Kennedy Center Honors because he doesn't want to be a "political distraction". The awards started in 1978 and the POTUS and his wife ave attended every ceremony. Three of this year's honorees had already said they would skip the White House reception prior to the event because of their feelings about Dumb Donald.

Much like the White House correspondents dinner, he won't go because of his fragile ego. He might also be staying away because it's an event that honors people other than him.

He's such a prick

George W. Bush obviously lied and started a war that got thousands of Americans and God knows how many innocent Iraqi citizens killed and he still won reelection.

But the economy was doing all right and at the time there was a lot of unified patriotic sentiment post-9/11. Plus Kerry wasn't exactly a candidate that inspired the masses to rush out and pull the lever. And while GB was dumber than a bag full of screwdrivers, he was never close to the polarizing figure Trump is.

A desperate attempt by Trump supporters to try and pretend it was all a left wing conspiracy to make Trump look bad. Pathetic really that some people are gullible enough to be taken in by it.

Trumps inbred rednecks still think they will have health cover if the Liar gets his way.

That's how fucking thick they are. As long as he peddles hate, they lap it up.

Now this misdirection about alt left.

He is a total racist KKK loving scumbag. A thick as fuck one to boot.

Thousands of counter-protesters pretty much drowned out another alt-right rally in Boston. It was so hard on them that they ended their hate rally before the speakers even had a chance to speak. Reports are saying the counter-protesters were heard chanting "We can't hear you".

Awesome.

Thousands of counter-protesters pretty much drowned out another alt-right rally in Boston. It was so hard on them that they ended their hate rally before the speakers even had a chance to speak. Reports are saying the counter-protesters were heard chanting "We can't hear you".

Awesome.
Unsurprisingly the orange turd initially referred to the protesters as "anti police agitators" before surprisingly praising them an hour later. He's fucking nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.