• Draw

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see a return to 4 at the back for this one. Front 3 of Sterling, Jesus and Sane to scare the living daylights out of them. Bernardo n KVB threading the ball through.

352 v these could get tedious. Watching BHA game reminded me how pedestrian we can be.

7am KO in NZ. Bring it on

With all the talk of Evans coming to us, I wonder if Pep's been watching Harry Maguire ? A Pep style centre back if ever I've seen one.

I was pretty confident about this game until they signed Sigurdsson. We'll need to be far more clinical than we have been.
Doesn't make too much difference. His stats show he only really creates chances through set plays and they already have a very decent set play taker in Baines.

With all the talk of Evans coming to us, I wonder if Pep's been watching Harry Maguire ? A Pep style centre back if ever I've seen one.
Please don't. I was banging his drum on here last season. Now we're about to spunk £30,000,000 on fucking Evans. It hurts.

I will die a little inside if we pay £30M for a back-up CB that was recently sold by Utd for a small fraction of that. While I trust Pep to know what he wants and likes, I find it almost unfathomable that we would buy yet another overpriced CB who will not be a long term starter and will have almost zero sell on value.

If he was 23, maybe, but then we could have bought a different Utd cast off...one that was on the up and is already playing for England! Stones and Keane may be the future of England CBs, and we could have had him for the price of Evans?!

Last edited:
I hope not, but Koeman said that he could be ready.

I suppose it depends on what he means by ready. Ready to play the last 20mins? Apparently he's only had 45 mins football during pre season so its very unlikely that he will be fully fit.

Doesn't make too much difference. His stats show he only really creates chances through set plays and they already have a very decent set play taker in Baines.
And if you look at him in games you'll see that he's not just a set piece threat. Scored from open play against us in our last game against Swansea.

I would like to see a return to 4 at the back for this one. Front 3 of Sterling, Jesus and Sane to scare the living daylights out of them. Bernardo n KVB threading the ball through.

352 v these could get tedious. Watching BHA game reminded me how pedestrian we can be.

7am KO in NZ. Bring it on
I think we'll see a back four once Mendy us fit at least I hope this 352 is because he's not playing but you can never tell with Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.