Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be so sure Di Maria drops out for Mbappe straight away, Di Maria cuts inside from the right using his left foot, same with Neymar from the left. Maybe Mbappe takes the spot of Cavani in rotation this season.

Never really seen Mbappe play wide right, only from the left on occasion. But then again why pay 180m for him to sit out for Di Maria :D

I wouldn't be so sure Di Maria drops out for Mbappe straight away, Di Maria cuts inside from the right using his left foot, same with Neymar from the left. Maybe Mbappe takes the spot of Cavani in rotation this season.

Never really seen Mbappe play wide right, only from the left on occasion. But then again why pay 180m for him to sit out for Di Maria :D

Wasn't Cavani played on the right while big nose was at psg? Probably do the same to accommodate Mbappe.

Played 33 from the left when Ibra was there but also some from the right too, could probably play both if Mbappe came but he suits CF a lot for PSG.

I reckon they would go left to right, Neymar Mbappe Cavani, but I do agree Cavani is better central than out wide. They could win the league breaking all domestic records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.