Chelsea 2017/2018

He who laughs last...
What the fuck was he doing...

Went to head it clear, fast travelling ball whipped in slightly behind him so then instead tried to get his head to hit it out for a corner. These sort of own goals happens a lot.

Didn't deserve to win.

Mental strength wins titles.

I'm surprised people think that was a bad tackle. It was nothing. The Chelsea player made a huge meal out of it, the cheating twa* ( so what's new) but Willian was all over Vertonghen trying to take him out before he could get to the ball. He should have been booked not the Spurs lad. Because he deliberately fouled in a way that caused the clash. A lot of you have obviously never played football. Surprise, surprise. Willian's first touch was shit so he tried to rescue the situation by blocking the Spurs player off the ball. What's Vertonghen supposed to do? Say after you Claude, you fucked up but I'll let cheating Chelsea have the ball anyway because I might hurt your mate. He was more likely to get hurt because of Willian's action. Hand-wringing commentators are talking bollox. And the referee gave the card to the wrong player.

I'm surprised people think that was a bad tackle. It was nothing. The Chelsea player made a huge meal out of it, the cheating twa* ( so what's new) but Willian was all over Vertonghen trying to take him out before he could get to the ball. He should have been booked not the Spurs lad. Because he deliberately fouled in a way that caused the clash. A lot of you have obviously never played football. Surprise, surprise. Willian's first touch was shit so he tried to rescue the situation by blocking the Spurs player off the ball. What's Vertonghen supposed to do? Say after you Claude, you fucked up but I'll let cheating Chelsea have the ball anyway because I might hurt your mate. He was more likely to get hurt because of Willian's action. Hand-wringing commentators are talking bollox. And the referee gave the card to the wrong player.

Are we actually talking about the same incident?

Look at Vertonghen's right leg, he throws it out no where near the ball and should have had a red easily for it, too many spurs players get away with far too much, Alli was being the **** as usual but fuck all got said and Dier was constantly hounding the ref and again could easily have seen a yellow.

Being linked with moves for Drinkwater and Barkley in the media this morning. Not overly worried if either moved to the Bridge, as I don't see either strengthening their starting eleven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.