Everton - Post match thread.

He was by far the better of the two forwards. Jesus did nothing. Should have scored though. By his standards to not get a shot on target there was criminal.
Agreed he'll be disappointed not to have scored. Not having he was shit though. Grafted his bollocks of and brought people into the game constantly with his touch and close control. The same posters who have had it in for him for a while are all over him at the moment because he didn't get on the scoresheet and it's bollocks.

Sane being terrible at LWB was entirely predictable. Pep just threw 2 points away out of stubbornness.

Pep gave Madley the orders to send off Walker for nothing?

Pep told Aguero, Silva and Sterling to miss multiple golden chances?

News to me. Funny that for all his stubbornness he was quick to shift Sane from LWB then sub him off altogether.

1. Left "wing back"

2. Exploited exactly once. Everton had one shot on goal.

3. He wasn't much better, perhaps worse, when shifted further forward.

4. The narrative will continue to be that we didn't win because Sane was at LWB rather than bent officials and missed sitters.

Agree. Sane was shit but he's not the reason why we drew tonight.

Last edited:
That first half might be a blessing in disguise in terms of formation and personnel. Chance conversion is still a huge problem and having too many attacking players isn't the solution. I think we should play either Sergio or Jesus and either KDB or d silva especially if we get Sanchez. If we want pace out wide something has to give.

Second half we were brilliant I thought.
Sometimes success is forged in adversity. The heart and resilience shown by the team augers well for where we are trying to get. Theree are still obstacles but I'm hugely encouraged.

So who plays in Walkers place next week, cant start sane there again and assuming Mendy is still unfit and Danilo must play instead of Sane?

Done great to get a point there, just wasn't our night.
Surely Walker could have his 2nd card recinded

Only fair really has they did get into our half 4 times in the 90 mins pmsl.

Sky have to talk about something and 99% of the time its pure bollocks!

The criticism is fair, they've rightfully pointed out that Pep was unhappy with the defence, and unhappy enough to switch the players around and take Otamendi out of the dangerous side of the pitch.

Same old same old

Bent refs , missed chances , opposition score from only shot , odd team selections........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.