Away fans in home end again

meeesh

Already ! First home game of bastard season and there are 2 scousers sat in front of us in CB Level 2.

Happened about 10 times last season as well,and now everyone around me is getting pissed off about it,

I emailed City about this last season,and all as they said was that they would check cctv ??? For what,there hadn't been any trouble as such,but could have been last night,depends how the game is going I suppose.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction in who to email the complaint to,as at £870 a pop I am not having away fans sat in front of me every fooking home game

These seats must be designated by City,as the fans who have these seats are generally well dressed,as though they have been for somert to eat in ground beforehand,so maybe City have them as a "neutral" area ? I dunno

A steward was also told at HT not by me that there was 2 Everton fans on row b,and he said he would keep an eye on them,keep an eye on them ??? Fuck sake=they piss me off at City

You talk about them like they are some sort of enemy? They are just football fans who support another team. If they behave and don't over celebrate, I don't see why you would have such an issue with this. I actually enjoy a bit of banter with opposing fans. How old are you?

You talk about them like they are some sort of enemy? They are just football fans who support another team. If they behave and don't over celebrate, I don't see why you would have such an issue with this. I actually enjoy a bit of banter with opposing fans. How old are you?

I'm 46 ? And what has that got to do with it ?

Would I be allowed in Goodison,in arguably the main stand,or Anfield,Stamford Bridge,Swamp etc etc,need I go on.

Such an issue ? Have you ever been to a match before ? Bit of banter,yea OK

Yeah I've been going for 40 years thanks and had plenty of banter. Also sat in with home fans at plenty of matches and only had bother once at Elland Road. Done it at Anfield, Goodison, Old Trafford and many more without any problems and some good banter. Maybe its just an attitude thing?

Already ! First home game of bastard season and there are 2 scousers sat in front of us in CB Level 2.

Happened about 10 times last season as well,and now everyone around me is getting pissed off about it,

I emailed City about this last season,and all as they said was that they would check cctv ??? For what,there hadn't been any trouble as such,but could have been last night,depends how the game is going I suppose.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction in who to email the complaint to,as at £870 a pop I am not having away fans sat in front of me every fooking home game

These seats must be designated by City,as the fans who have these seats are generally well dressed,as though they have been for somert to eat in ground beforehand,so maybe City have them as a "neutral" area ? I dunno

A steward was also told at HT not by me that there was 2 Everton fans on row b,and he said he would keep an eye on them,keep an eye on them ??? Fuck sake=they piss me off at City

I don't see the problem with it so long as they behave. My Everton mate came with me last night on a spare ticket. He never jumped up shouted or anything , we had a nice time enjoying the game behaving ourselves and talking about An exciting match. So long as they don't jump up and down and make themselves obvious nothing up with it. And yes I have watched city at the home end of the swamp, klanfield, Highbury, goodison Fulham as well as others. If they were acting openly like away supporters in our end then that is a different story as they are likely to get snotted.

Yeah I've been going for 40 years thanks and had plenty of banter. Also sat in with home fans at plenty of matches and only had bother once at Elland Road. Done it at Anfield, Goodison, Old Trafford and many more without any problems and some good banter. Maybe its just an attitude thing?

Well I see an issue with it,and you chirp in with your 134th post in being on here 9 years ?

So we are all wrong for not wanting them in and around us are we ?

I only wanted some advice on who to contact,but now you cause a bigger debate as it's only banter,or even more personal by saying it's an attitude thing ..........ok mate

I don't see the problem with it so long as they behave. My Everton mate came with me last night on a spare ticket. He never jumped up shouted or anything , we had a nice time enjoying the game behaving ourselves and talking about An exciting match. So long as they don't jump up and down and make themselves obvious nothing up with it. And yes I have watched city at the home end of the swamp, klanfield, Highbury, goodison Fulham as well as others. If they were acting openly like away supporters in our end then that is a different story as they are likely to get snotted.

But the point is being missed here,it's every fucking home game !! Not just Everton,that was the example used as it was them last night,be 2 red scouse in them next home game probably,City are putting away fans amongst home supporters,that is the point I'm making

My point was that I don't understand why you have an issue if they behave as per KHW's reply. You say you "all" have an issue with it, I am simply saying we 'all' don't as long as they behave.
I was not aware that the number of posts that someone makes gives their opinion more gravitas. Sorry.

But the point is being missed here,it's every fucking home game !! Not just Everton,that was the example used as it was them last night,be 2 red scouse in them next home game probably,City are putting away fans amongst home supporters,that is the point I'm making

City aren't doing it, it's the city fans. Sometimes if you have a spare it's nice to bring a mate, bizarrely he may support another club but so long as he behaves not sure what the issue is. I am sure city are not selling those seats in front of you through Everton ticket office. It would be a blue with a couple of spares that he gave to an Everton mate, as he was probably on holiday.

My point was that I don't understand why you have an issue if they behave as per KHW's reply. You say you "all" have an issue with it, I am simply saying we 'all' don't as long as they behave.
I was not aware that the number of posts that someone makes gives their opinion more gravitas. Sorry.

The number of posts remark by me was churlish at best,however there are issues here,which obviously you being in my position wouldn't bother you,that is fair enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.