Watford Away

I'd like to know where these ticket sites are getting the tickets from ? Have a look at the amount of tickets available for the Bournemouth game ? I have just typed in 6 tickets just to see what happened and was offered 6 together for almost £1000 ?? How have they managed to get 6 together out of such a small allocation.

I'd like to know where these ticket sites are getting the tickets from ? Have a look at the amount of tickets available for the Bournemouth game ? I have just typed in 6 tickets just to see what happened and was offered 6 together for almost £1000 ?? How have they managed to get 6 together out of such a small allocation.
They don't necessarily have the tickets. They'll take your money, try to source them and if they don't and you're lucky, you'll get the money back.

They don't necessarily have the tickets. They'll take your money, try to source them and if they don't and you're lucky, you'll get the money back.
Might not but they tell you which row and what seats so they must be confident of getting them . These sites need closing down as it's touting whatever way they try to disguise it !

Might not but they tell you which row and what seats so they must be confident of getting them . These sites need closing down as it's touting whatever way they try to disguise it !

If they can tell you this info then surely the original recipient could be identified , why is no one at the club looking into this !!!!

Ok , so I already know the answer to that question , but really it is getting beyond a joke now

If they can tell you this info then surely the original recipient could be identified , why is no one at the club looking into this !!!!

Ok , so I already know the answer to that question , but really it is getting beyond a joke now
Because once mcfc have the money in their back pocket they don't give two fucks who sits where and when

Just got 2 tickets.

Both away blocks (VR1 and VR2) showing as available so maybe it will drop a bit lower.

Good luck to any one still sweating on this one (as I have been all week).

Got my dads at 2pm, i'm on 16990 so 10 points shy means i have to wait and cross fingers till tomorrow at 9am. Both blocks still on sale as was mentioned, so hopefully be ok...

I am on just under 16,000 so am sweating on points lowering over weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.