Centre back options

I am aware about what the UCL squad rules state. Still for me the priority is getting the Domestic Squad right (considering the vast majority of the games we would play are in the EPL/Domestic Cups). before we made the needed reductions for the European Squad.

Likewise speaking about those rules in question, can I just say that it is bad enough for City to follow the EPL squad rules as it is. It is far worse for City to also have to deal with a separate (and even more ridiculously strict) set of rules for the UCL. In fact at the very least City should be pushing for the EPL to at least partly relax the squad rules in place (assuming UEFA cannot be bribed into relaxing their squad rules at the same time), which would allow us to have a set of players more focused on winning the Premier League/FA Cup/League Cup and another set more focused on winning the Champion's League

The board and manager disagree with you. The CL squad is all that matters.

You want to bribe UEFA so we can have two squads...one for the PL and one for the CL. Are you serious?

The board and manager disagree with you. The CL squad is all that matters.

Fair enough, it is just that it is not the best way to go about it for the reasons I have explained.

You want to bribe UEFA so we can have two squads...one for the PL and one for the CL. Are you serious?

No I want City to lobby the FA and UEFA to relax the squad rules, which (considering the influence of the established clubs and the corruption within the organisation) might have to involve bribery to achieve that goal. Lets not forget how much the likes of UEFA despise us.

Fair enough, it is just that it is not the best way to go about it for the reasons I have explained.

No I want City to lobby the FA and UEFA to relax the squad rules, which (considering the influence of the established clubs and the corruption within the organisation) might have to involve bribery to achieve that goal. Lets not forget how much the likes of UEFA despise us.

So
1) You know more than our owners.
2) You are actively arguing in favor of our club bribing UEFA (which by the way is against the law).

You know more than our owners.

I never claimed that, all I am doing is stating my view on the matter and why I am correct to hold that view. Now you have every right to dispute the rights that I hold, don't however claim views which I do not actually hold.

You are actively arguing in favor of our club bribing UEFA (which by the way is against the law).

I am not in favour of resorting to bribery, rather I have suggested that City might have to resort to doing that (especially considering how corrupt and crooked UEFA is) to achieve a needed relaxation of the squad limits. For better or worse...

I never claimed that, all I am doing is stating my view on the matter and why I am correct to hold that view. Now you have every right to dispute the rights that I hold, don't however claim views which I do not actually hold.

I am not in favour of resorting to bribery, rather I have suggested that City might have to resort to doing that (especially considering how corrupt and crooked UEFA is) to achieve a needed relaxation of the squad limits. For better or worse...

You realize you contradict yourself in every sentence you write. You state that you have a view. You state that others can have a different view. And then you say your view is correct.

And you are not in favor of bribery but think it is a realistic tactic for our club to take.

Finally, what the fuck are you talking about!!!! You think that if we just lobby UEFA they are going to change the rules for US???? You are either deluded or too young to be on this site.

You realize you contradict yourself in every sentence you write. You state that you have a view. You state that others can have a different view. And then you say your view is correct.

And you are not in favor of bribery but think it is a realistic tactic for our club to take.

Finally, what the fuck are you talking about!!!! You think that if we just lobby UEFA they are going to change the rules for US???? You are either deluded or too young to be on this site.
Or a WUM?!

Simple... VVD should be priority signing as he has everything and is up there with Kompany as one of the best CBs around. I'm guessing the powers that be are holding the dosh back for a late Sanchez bid, hence why we're looking at cheaper CB backup options...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.