Celtic Thread 2017/18.

I got to a point where you just look and go, for fuck sake get over yourselves.

My best mates a teddy bear, the big twat that he is. He speaks highly of me too. :)

Fitba is hard enough without all that added Pish.

So come on then pal,cards on the table here,it is inevitable you'll get an English team in the draw later today,who you want out of the 5 ?

So come on then pal,cards on the table here,it is inevitable you'll get an English team in the draw later today,who you want out of the 5 ?

I would prefer Spurs or Liverpool. At a push Liverpool. I don't like Chelsea and both the Manchester Clubs looking tasty. I'm still not convinced about you defensively yet. But would rather avoid you both. Utd are getting hyped to fuck and I'm not convinced they are as good as people are saying. Time will tell.

I would prefer Spurs or Liverpool. At a push Liverpool. I don't like Chelsea and both the Manchester Clubs looking tasty. I'm still not convinced about you defensively yet. But would rather avoid you both. Utd are getting hyped to fuck and I'm not convinced they are as good as people are saying. Time will tell.

Well Liverpool and Utd are certainly no stronger than us in defence at present,and don't see it changing,only us get a bit stronger,but if it is Liverpool you can all sing the same song I guess.....................Good luck whoever you get,after watching that the other night in Astana you'll need a bit !!

I'm a rangers man for a team I follow closely and watch on a regular basis.

We all know about what Celtic are about but no need to go over it again & again.

They will easily walk the league again this season.

Rangers just nowhere near challenging Celtic at the moment.
Rangers fans taking the moral high horse over Celtic, seen it all now!
I got to a point where you just look and go, for fuck sake get over yourselves.

My best mates a teddy bear, the big twat that he is. He speaks highly of me too. :)

Fitba is hard enough without all that added Pish.
Stop apologising for being a Celtic fan, there's always been a fringe element at City, I've seen and heard more anti-Irish stuff than any other ethnic/racial prejudice. That's going back a good while in fairness and the vast majority of blues have always been great with me.
Most people don't have a clue about both Glasgow clubs either. One of my best mates is from there, a rabid tim. I've been out in Glasgow with him several times and half his mates are bears, all sound lads.
Yeah, you get the songs from both teams that aren't exactly tasteful but it's just songs. Apart from a few fucking idiots on both sides, most are good people. Same as every other club.
As for on the pitch, it would take a couple of disastrous windows for Celtic and a very significant outlay from Rangers at the same time in order for the gap to be bridged. Have Rangers money though??
Both Martin O'Neill and Walter Smith have had better Scottish club sides than this current Celtic team but they are just so far ahead of the rest, it's untrue.
Rogic, Tierney and Dembele are class players. Armstrong, Brown, Sinclair and Griffiths are premier league quality too.
Cannot fathom why Rangers sold McKay who's started brilliantly at Forest as has Garner and Waghorn at Ipswich.
Their manager has really gambled with a load of compatriots, two poor results against the Edinburgh teams will have done their confidence no good though.

Rangers fans taking the moral high horse over Celtic, seen it all now!

Stop apologising for being a Celtic fan, there's always been a fringe element at City, I've seen and heard more anti-Irish stuff than any other ethnic/racial prejudice. That's going back a good while in fairness and the vast majority of blues have always been great with me.
Most people don't have a clue about both Glasgow clubs either. One of my best mates is from there, a rabid tim. I've been out in Glasgow with him several times and half his mates are bears, all sound lads.
Yeah, you get the songs from both teams that aren't exactly tasteful but it's just songs. Apart from a few fucking idiots on both sides, most are good people. Same as every other club.
As for on the pitch, it would take a couple of disastrous windows for Celtic and a very significant outlay from Rangers at the same time in order for the gap to be bridged. Have Rangers money though??
Both Martin O'Neill and Walter Smith have had better Scottish club sides than this current Celtic team but they are just so far ahead of the rest, it's untrue.
Rogic, Tierney and Dembele are class players. Armstrong, Brown, Sinclair and Griffiths are premier league quality too.
Cannot fathom why Rangers sold McKay who's started brilliantly at Forest as has Garner and Waghorn at Ipswich.
Their manager has really gambled with a load of compatriots, two poor results against the Edinburgh teams will have done their confidence no good though.

I'm not apologising about being a Celtic fan, I fucking love it. I genuinely hate all the shite that is attached to both us and the gers.

I agree with your assessment report our players and the situation of Rangers. My biggest fear is never they will catch us, it's always we will fuck it up. We have a sound Recird if achievement in that department re investing in quality.

Hopefully we are by that strategy. Time will tell.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you had a bad experience. In all my trips abroad neither I nor my mates caused any bother and liked to mix with the other fans for a beer.

In fact, the only time we were ready to go ahead, was with two pissed up chav Celtic fans who came into a bar in Lyon we had made our base.

They were being disrespectful to the staff so my mate Eddie and I went over and gave them a choice.

They took the one that avoided a trip to A +E.

And we got two rounds of free beer for sorting it out.

Nice one.

In fairness some Scottish Celtic fans took pity on us(with the wife ffs)and let us sit with them.I had a City shirt on.

They said it was the Derry lot who had come down causing trouble.Again quite ironic as The Dohertys(my name)come from Derry.

Nice one.

In fairness some Scottish Celtic fans took pity on us(with the wife ffs)and let us sit with them.I had a City shirt on.

They said it was the Derry lot who had come down causing trouble.Again quite ironic as The Dohertys(my name)come from Derry.

You couldn't make it up. :)

Tough draw for them in the Champions League. Bayern vs. PSG will be good matches to see who tops the group, but I think Celtic have every it of a chance to nip Anderlecht to move into the Europa League. Would you have preferred another draw in a group with an English side @Magicpole ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.