Glass Tunnel now taking shape

Were there empty Tunnel Club seats at the Everton game? Those seats stick out like a sore thumb.

i have a question for the new tunnel how do you get a injured player on a stretcher up to the dressing room or medical room upstairs god forbid if your have to get yaya on a stretcher up all them stairs
I would imagine they would use the service tunnel. That has lift access to all floors

A couple of weeks ago, the Liverpool game was £899 per person. Now it's £649 per person.

You were saying...?

They won't lower the price below the Citizens Lounge. No way. The £899 I've not seen - but based on the existing hospitality offerings £300-650pp looks right (without getting into the justification of removing fans from seats behind the dugout etc)

They won't lower the price below the Citizens Lounge. No way. The £899 I've not seen - but based on the existing hospitality offerings £300-650pp looks right (without getting into the justification of removing fans from seats behind the dugout etc)
No they won't. That would be stupid. But they've clearly overestimated the demand for but this or at least the premium people are prepared to pay. At first there were no individual packages but needs must.

No they won't. That would be stupid. But they've clearly overestimated the demand for but this or at least the premium people are prepared to pay. At first there were no individual packages but needs must.

Just got an email stating that the CL group games are £299+vat and no minimum quantities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.