Getting tickets - is it just me?

Witney Blue

I'm a season ticket holder who occasionally takes my daughter. Is it just me but when I try and get her one using the "choose seats" option on the website using an iPad it just randomly assigns you a ticket and there is actually no option to "choose" at all?

Currently been on hold 25 minutes trying to get her one for Burnley but that's another story - can't imagine today is a super busy day for them? Something's never change or if they do they get worse!

Is the site running flash still ? (unsupported on iPad unless you use a browser such as Skyfire or Puffin.) which is why you could end up with the no choose option
Yes it is, so you're right won't work on ipad. Didn't know it would work with a different browser though.

Yes it is, so you're right won't work on ipad. Didn't know it would work with a different browser though.

Go to the app store ....down load Puffin or Skyfire. (i prefer sky fire) launch that as you would safari / firefox etc enter the website and log in to your account (probably have to go through the process again) and it should let you choose your seat next time

Go to the app store ....down load Puffin or Skyfire. (i prefer sky fire) launch that as you would safari / firefox etc enter the website and log in to your account (probably have to go through the process again) and it should let you choose your seat next time
Thanks.

Thanks - top man (or woman)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.