93:20 Podcast Player

Thoroughly enjoyed Paul's solo slot and agreed with him, I know City supporters north of Aberdeen who make a 800 mile round trip for most home games, you can't call them less passionate about City than more local based supporters, no way.
The Everton review was very good as well, spot on stuff from Stefan....

Thoroughly enjoyed Paul's solo slot and agreed with him, I know City supporters north of Aberdeen who make a 800 mile round trip for most home games, you can't call them less passionate about City than more local based supporters, no way.
The Everton review was very good as well, spot on stuff from Stefan....

nice one mate. Friday show coming later today!

Those Talking Heads bits are becoming really popular which is cool.

"The sword of Damocles is sometimes incredibly cutting. Here he takes on the idea of ownership of a club and what it means to be a local or overseas supporter. Not for the precious listener."

I've just signed up for this forum (where is the welcome thread?) because of the 93.20 podcasts. (Specifically The one noted above) I don't see any discussion board on the 93.20 site for the pod casts (you should fix that btw,) and google sent me here.

Damocles' pod regarding ownership is just fantastic. He absolutely hits the nail on the head. .

It was an uncomfortable listen, but a refreshing opinion and one which I relate to as I am abroad so much.

It's all part of the club's need to grow up, both on and off the field.

I love listening to the structural podcasts about city as much as, if not more than the match day pods. The take over pieces are tremendous.

I've signed up for 6 months. It's a bargain.
Well done lads.

"The sword of Damocles is sometimes incredibly cutting. Here he takes on the idea of ownership of a club and what it means to be a local or overseas supporter. Not for the precious listener."

I've just signed up for this forum (where is the welcome thread?) because of the 93.20 podcasts. (Specifically The one noted above) I don't see any discussion board on the 93.20 site for the pod casts (you should fix that btw,) and google sent me here.

Damocles' pod regarding ownership is just fantastic. He absolutely hits the nail on the head. .

It was an uncomfortable listen, but a refreshing opinion and one which I relate to as I am abroad so much.

It's all part of the club's need to grow up, both on and off the field.

I love listening to the structural podcasts about city as much as, if not more than the match day pods. The take over pieces are tremendous.

I've signed up for 6 months. It's a bargain.
Well done lads.

Haha. Nice one. @Damocles is on Bluemoon too so i'm sure he'll reply when he sees this. Thanks for signing up!

Billy Shears - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can you get Julian to stop saying 'y'know' about 3 times in every sentence!!!

Hey, no hating on Julian! Maybe not as polished vocally but for me he's one of the best of a good bunch! Always has interesting things to say IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.