Votes: 19 8.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yip,deadly

You think after playing on his own up front for 60 minutes on Monday and being rotated today is reason enough for him to totally disrespect the best manager in World football?

Interesting.

Aguero scored in his last 7 away games and dropd lol
Absolutely useless statistic for predicting player performance for so many reasons.

I love Sergio, too, but this "he should play at all costs" mentality some have is bewildering. He has been objectively bad (and not just by his standards) these last two matches and, apart from not scoring (very unlucky not to in both matches), Jesus has contributed more overall.

It looks fantastic on paper and just look at the bench as well! We have so many options! Should win today hopefully!

I had a feeling he would, I sold Aguero for Jesus for my fantasy team. I think Jesus looks better as the spear head rather than the 9 1/2 he played against Everton.

Yeah maybe. I guess I just felt since they were both so out of form Kun's seniority would at least for now get him the start. Hilarious that he's tweeting after he knows he's not in the team!

We had better be good with this formation, Pep has left a lot of talent out!
well you cant play more than 11 players
Hmm Aguero tweets he is ready for the game, few minutes later he is on the bench. I would have thought the players know the team before the team gets on the coach. I think Pep wants speed and movement which Jesus is better at
I highly doubt sergio is the one that tweets, he cant even speak English well lol.

We had better be good with this formation, Pep has left a lot of talent out!
And put a lot of talent in,we have been crying out for a great bench for yrs and now we have it and quality on the pitch as well
I doubt mendy will last the whole game and maybe bernie as well and can be subbed for players of equal quality

We as fans have to come to terms that we don't have a starting eleven, we have a squad where a team is picked to do a job for a specific game . It's what we have always wanted and now we have it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.