Watford Away

It's a sad fact that City are now setting aside away tickets ( as well as home) for agencies , supplying our overseas fans , corporates & people on a day trip . As far as ticket distribution goes City are now controlling who gets these tickets & it isn't local , long term fans with the points to prove it ,look at Arsenal away last few seasons. People have said how our away support ,which has always been superb, loud & passionate is largely flat & passive now, well blame City cos the twats that run 'our' club are doing exactly the same at home. A disturbing and disgusting side of Sorionas' drive to turn us into a tourist club ala Barcelona .

On the basis of points, last year sold out at 15,500 and this year at 16,500; allowing for 980 points for platinum SC renewal and cup schemes, this year sold out at the same level of points.... However, no CITC this year so likely that towards 200 tickets have gone elsewhere....?!?

They pulled the corporate last season at Watford due to lack of takers
So it has sold out at last year's criteria

On the basis of points, last year sold out at 15,500 and this year at 16,500; allowing for 980 points for platinum SC renewal and cup schemes, this year sold out at the same level of points.... However, no CITC this year so likely that towards 200 tickets have gone elsewhere....?!?

Got tickets for Watford last year 2 days before it sold out. Gone platinum this season, and on all cup schemes and also went to Brighton. So the only points I couldn't have gained was Bournemouth away, which no-one below or on the same number of points could have got as it sold out so high. I therefore have maximum points between the 2 Watford games however this time it sold out in the bracket above.

Only game I used to miss out on points was the derby, this year reckon i will miss out on half of them.

It's a sad fact that City are now setting aside away tickets ( as well as home) for agencies , supplying our overseas fans , corporates & people on a day trip . As far as ticket distribution goes City are now controlling who gets these tickets & it isn't local , long term fans with the points to prove it ,look at Arsenal away last few seasons. People have said how our away support ,which has always been superb, loud & passionate is largely flat & passive now, well blame City cos the twats that run 'our' club are doing exactly the same at home. A disturbing and disgusting side of Sorionas' drive to turn us into a tourist club ala Barcelona .

Japanese couple in our end today taking multiple selfies at half time.
Call me a cynic but not seen them before and pretty sure they ain't both on 19000 points

Japanese couple in our end today taking multiple selfies at half time.
Call me a cynic but not seen them before and pretty sure they ain't both on 19000 points
You should have asked them how they bought the tickets

Nice work Sherlock, but there was no CITC at Watford last season because it was cancelled.

Totally agree with you Bilboblue, I have been going the best part of 40 years and my accent is more London than Manc, my daughter was born a blue and has been going most of her 22 years and her accent is the same!
This. There seems to be an assumption by some fans that if you don't have a manc accent you're a day tripper when there's many loyal blues down south.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.