Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. Think that he's been poor for the most part of this year. He doesnt seem good enough on the ball to play as a DM in this formation. He'd still be a good back up to Mendy as he's a pretty good full back.

He is a god awful LB no offense.

not sure liverpool is the great game to introduce toure, that might be too fast for him, but he should damn be starting the matches like brighton and bournemouth. I can't understand why we extended his contract if he's not playing that kind of matches where he is still good enough to offer us something better than Fernandinho currently does. He's certainly capable of picking some good pass up front and theye teams will spend most of the time in their box defending.

Need to trust Toure in the big game against Pool who will press the hell out of City. He's also not going to have to deal with an International break so he will be extremely fresh as well. I just don't trust Dinho at the moment, his performances have dipped immensely since his great first 4 months last season.

Looks a million miles away from the player he was. Ponderous in possession at times and caught out because of it. Still worries me how poor we are in the middle. That being said he is a lone ranger at times getting overrun by the opposition.

I think his greatest value is as a mentor to Gabriel and that isn't an insult...

You can already see him embracing that role.

Looks a million miles away from the player he was. Ponderous in possession at times and caught out because of it. Still worries me how poor we are in the middle. That being said he is a lone ranger at times getting overrun by the opposition.

Ding ding ding we have a winner

Looks well out of sorts so far this season. Concedes possession far too often.

I don't think he's suited to a holding midfield role in Pep's system. He doesn't seem to have the passing range or ability to keep possession that Pep's DMs tend to have.

He's still an outstanding midfielder but I think he's better at sweeping up play like he did alongside Toure, not as someone who will see the ball so often.

Can we all agree he had a very solid match even before Mané was sent off?

Really liked watching him. That through ball was the cherry on top.

Brilliant today, on par with KdB, but don't expect him to be that good in every game, such counterattacking setup won't be used often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.