Glass Tunnel now taking shape

Shakhtar and Feyenoord are showing £299 plus vat but Napoli is shown as £399 plus vat. £299 plus vat is about what they used to charge in the best restaurant and that was always full the odd time I have been in. Perhaps the Tunnel Club seats more.

I told him to fuck off for telling me to get over myself. I don't need you or him to tell me how to feel about my dead dad and his memories. Nothing poor about it.

I read the plaques were sold to cover a ten year period only (2003-2013). Correct me if I'm wrong, but Aren't they now being relocated?

I read the plaques were sold to cover a ten year period only (2003-2013). Correct me if I'm wrong, but Aren't they now being relocated?
Yup. Whoever the club employ on social media announced the glass was damaged got the wrong end of the stick. The club have said they'll relocate glass somewhere else. Despite fact they said at point of sale it lasted for 10 years and have no obligation to do so. People who use the dead as their shield are snides trying to get one up on the club IMO for the simple reason, they dont even know what they have bought. They bought a message etched on a really big sheet of glass, and not some individual plate. If you wish to remember the dead, we have the memorial garden. Not being cold, just saying it how it is.

I saw your original message before the edit.

Poor.

I bought a plaque too. It was for 10 years - quite clear when I bought it. Time to give it a rest. The club isn't perfect but they are doing a good job moving us forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.