National League North Thread 2017/18

This probably won't be too popular on here but I'd like to see County heading back up the pyramid, they were thoroughly shafted by Brian Kennedy. Hopefully the plastic scum will head in the other direction.

tbh Sale Sharks at County should never of happened, but Kennedy wanted to protect his pride and joy which didnt help matters.

The real criminals at County were those shareholders who had links with companies like Life Leisure and taking the money, not only crippling County but they killed off Woodley later known as Stockport Sports

Spot on. I actually knew that, don't know how I got that wrong considering I saw their supporters going up there. FWIW, Stockport were beat at Salford 2-1 last night.

Yep, i just thought I'd let you think about the Southport thing again and be amused.

Did their minibus clog the road?

Couldnt get a ticket to Bournemouth (only had ST 40 years) so went to North Ferriby to watch Darlington FC.

Got a poor 1-1 draw but highlight was seeing Slutsky current Hull and ex CSKA boss meeting a couple of Hull fans on Brough station.They asked him to phone a mate of theirs who is a massive Hull fan to say hello and he did.Great to see in this day and age of modern football bollox.

Couldnt get a ticket to Bournemouth (only had ST 40 years) so went to North Ferriby to watch Darlington FC.

Got a poor 1-1 draw but highlight was seeing Slutsky current Hull and ex CSKA boss meeting a couple of Hull fans on Brough station.They asked him to phone a mate of theirs who is a massive Hull fan to say hello and he did.Great to see in this day and age of modern football bollox.

That's a brilliant story.

I've just looked at the table and noticed that there are four clubs that have been in the football league since 2005: York City, Stockport County, Kidderminster Harriers and Darlington.

It just shows that once a club starts to drop, it can be a quick slide into obscurity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.