Bundesliga 2017/18

This young French lad Augustin for Leipzig seems one to keep an eye on. Interestingly, put through by Keita, draws pretty clear (to me) penalty. Not given by match ref or VAR. Always felt VAR would change little, really. Just an extra opinion so if corrupt/incompetent will be same crap. Woops! 0-1 to Freiburg now.

No, no dilemma at all. As long as I get a ticket, it's fine. Very happy for the draw indeed, apart from the fact, that I won't be able to make it for the Arsenal v Cologne match as it's on matchday 1 in a fortnight and not in November (as I had thought) . Given Cologne's current form, this could end up in disaster. Still, the travelling Cologne fans will enjoy their day in London. My hope is obviously that both clubs will make it to the next round, but it will be a much tougher task for Cologne than for the Arsenal. Borisov is a CL club in disguise and Belgrade is a tough place to go to. In 1989 or so Cologne overcame a 2-0 deficit from the first leg in Belgrade and won their return match 3:0. One of the best nights Cologne enjoyed in the old Müngersdorfer Stadium.

Arsenal's form not much better at the minute ;)

I'd expect you to qualify from that group to be honest.

Fixture Changes confirmed here until end of December for Bundesliga & Bundesliga 2.

Making a trip over @Scaring Europe to Death?

After changing my mind at least five times, I’ve just booked a couple of nights around Colditz Castle, and then probably FC Magdeburg v Paderborn, before catching a train for Hamburg v Borussia Dortmund.

Alos,looking at Cologne v RB Leipzig, the day after our game at Stamford Bridge. Originally, I was hoping to catch the Eurostar, but that price has since rocketed. Now, I’ll probably fly Gatwick-Frankfurt, and then a train to Cologne.

Also booked all three Champions League away games, so it’s going to be an expensive Autumn.

After changing my mind at least five times, I’ve just booked a couple of nights around Colditz Castle, and then probably FC Magdeburg v Paderborn, before catching a train for Hamburg v Borussia Dortmund.

Alos,looking at Cologne v RB Leipzig, the day after our game at Stamford Bridge. Originally, I was hoping to catch the Eurostar, but that price has since rocketed. Now, I’ll probably fly Gatwick-Frankfurt, and then a train to Cologne.

Also booked all three Champions League away games, so it’s going to be an expensive Autumn.

I'm booked on all 3 too, but no Germany trip planned this year at this stage. I think I've been to Germany at least twice between August and December for each of the last 4 years so I'm a bit gutted. Hopefully I'll see you on one of the Champions League trips - certainly not expecting too many in Kharkiv.

I had made plans to go to Vitesse Arnhem the day after Feyenoord, then onto Osnabrück, Duisburg, and Bochum before flying home Sunday evening but it was just going to end up being very expensive and I've decided against it. I've booked to fly home day after the game now.

VAR correctly (IMO) overturns a penalty call in Leipzig-Hamburg match today. Took very little time. Wasn't too big on this idea originally but will admit to being impressed at the application of it here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.