Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

How'd you work that out?

Highest conversion rate in Germany three years running.

That's the impression I got from watching him last season, literally all matches. Did he really have the highest convertion rate last season, 'cause I remember him fluffing it a lot. (rhetoric question, I believe you, just seems odd)

That's the impression I got from watching him last season, literally all matches. Did he really have the highest convertion rate last season, 'cause I remember him fluffing it a lot. (rhetoric question, I believe you, just seems odd)
Just over 30%, nearly twice that of Aguero in the league.

Fwiw I don't think we are signing him though.

Terrific player, but was a supreme bottler in front of goal last season. Surely that's City's problem...

If there's one thing he isn't, it's a bottler in front of goal. 31 goals in 32 league games...

40 in 46 in all comps @ 3.6 shots per goal.

Compare that to Agüero's 4.5 shots per goal.

Is it strange that I'd prefer Aubameyang over Sanchez? I just feel that that he'd bring more to our front line, especially with the crosses supplied by Mendy, Walker and Danilo.

doubt there is anything in this, can't see dortmund selling him after they've sold dembele. might be some tactic to make arsenal panic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.