New official City website

Who changed it from the old site to the new shit run by a rag site? Shirley somebody must have noticed the hits decrease, its an absolute travesty what the enemy within the club is doing...
Time Khaldoon left London and spent more time in Manchester...

Was always on that old site the new one sucks balls...

Nothing will happen it's like pissing in the wind...

I went on it today.

That little ball kept on bouncing up and down with not much else happening.

I gave up after a bit.

To say any website is worse than the MUEN's is a damning endictment.

Who changed it from the old site to the new shit run by a rag site? Shirley somebody must have noticed the hits decrease, its an absolute travesty what the enemy within the club is doing...
Time Khaldoon left London and spent more time in Manchester...

Was always on that old site the new one sucks balls...

Nothing will happen it's like pissing in the wind...
Khaldoon is a billionaire running billion pounds businesses for a multi-billionaire.
I doubt he has much input into the website of a business

Khaldoon is a billionaire running billion pounds businesses for a multi-billionaire.
I doubt he has much input into the website of a business

He knows about Marwoods chart or should I say he's seen Brians charts and everything's hunky dory...This was before the tapping up fine and 2 year suspension and employing a X rag to turn champions to shit S Davis your a ****...

So who's looking into how all aspects of the club are being run? Wouldn't have happened on G. Cooks watch...

They say kids of today have a poor grasp of geography.

Our beloved club's website provides some evidence that this may be true.

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-...17/september/man-city-loan-watch-18-september

Suffolk is a few miles from Bramhall (SP) Lane apparently.
Scotland is North of the boarder.
Gronigen, Utretch, Galatasary
are all misspelled.

You'd think they would have added easily misspelled place names to their spell checkers by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.