Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Roberts want to go back there. The feeling of being Bertie big bollocks whilst having the pick of all those dirty daywalker catlick girls is an attraction I'd find difficult to turn down at his age.

1 year loan deal. Fucked off with that.

What's the fucking point of that. Total let down for us.

1 year loan deal. Fucked off with that.

What's the fucking point of that. Total let down for us.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAYQAAAAJDZmZjM2NDllLTZhYzgtNDhiZS05ZTRlLWQ3M2FiMGY5NDM2OQ.jpg

I take all the points. I'm so pissed off.

The delay had us hoping we had made a decent offer and a sell on clause was the reason.

Totally deflated

I take all the points. I'm so pissed off.

The delay had us hoping we had made a decent offer and a sell on clause was the reason.

Totally deflated

Don't worry he is your player now and in the future just because Roberts loves it up there and the adorations of your fans, this time next season he will want to go back again and refuse all other options we probably end up getting 7m of Celtic.

Don't worry he is your player now and in the future just because Roberts loves it up there and the adorations of your fans, this time next season he will want to go back again and refuse all other options we probably end up getting 7m of Celtic.

I cannot see that happening. I would offer £10m and a 30% sell on for you right now.

If it emerges we offered to buy at £5m or something I will implode.

Just seen him unveiled on SSN... what he lacks in ambition he makes up for in milking the adoring crowd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.