Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

ONE DEAL: Borussia Dortmund have completed the signing of Andriy Yarmolenko. He takes takes the no.9 shirt.

I like Aubameyang but feel we play better with a single striker. In that case we'd have Aguero, Jesus and Auba competing for the one position. Sanchez the more flexible option for me.

I like Aubameyang but feel we play better with a single striker. In that case we'd have Aguero, Jesus and Auba competing for the one position. Sanchez the more flexible option for me.

Counter argument is Auba offers raw pace and aerial threat thus a different dimension/option. Since Dzeko left and Bony tuned out to be sh*t for us we've had no plan B/different approach. Auba has and can play wide or centrally.

Counter argument is Auba offers raw pace and aerial threat thus a different dimension/option. Since Dzeko left and Bony tuned out to be sh*t for us we've had no plan B/different approach. Auba has and can play wide or centrally.
Yes, I've seen him play on the right a couple of times but he's essentially a striker. I'm not sure the aerial threat is favoured by Pep, though you could say Lewandowski provided that at Bayern, so maybe. He isn't a player I'd baulk at having by any means, I just think Sanchez probably fits better.

Yes, I've seen him play on the right a couple of times but he's essentially a striker. I'm not sure the aerial threat is favoured by Pep, though you could say Lewandowski provided that at Bayern, so maybe. He isn't a player I'd baulk at having by any means, I just think Sanchez probably fits better.

I think ur right, Pep seems to favour one way of playing, imo when we're in the last 10/15 mins and struggling to break a team down I'd like to see a different approach sometime but Peps very stubborn and adament that he'll stick to his pholosophy/way.

If my maths are correct and I have to say they are usually incorrect but we seem to have two foreign spots and a homegrown spot available. Wouldnt mind this guy Sanchez and an British type player be better if it was VVD and Sanchez and let JFE go to Leicester/Arsenal. Just my opinion.

If my maths are correct and I have to say they are usually incorrect but we seem to have two foreign spots and a homegrown spot available. Wouldnt mind this guy Sanchez and an British type player be better if it was VVD and Sanchez and let JFE go to Leicester/Arsenal. Just my opinion.

Im convinced VVD would ensure we win the PL, imo a CB that has everything... If Kompany gets a long-term injury I would be very worried. Doesn't seem as though we're in for VVD though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.