Champions League Draw (Shakhtar, Napoli, Feyenoord)

For those of you wanting a good laugh.... Feyenoord-Man. Utd. 1-0... last year.

The goal was clearly out of an offside position but who cares? ;)

Nice.Always good to see anyone beat those arrogant twats.

At the League Cup Final v Sunderland as we came out there was a big bunch of Sunderland fans at the top of the walkway who had a large Feyenoord flag.

City fans applauded the Sunderland fans ,we have a good relationship with them.What is the relationship with Sunderland and Feyenoord?

Went to see a match in Ijmuiden a few years ago and there was a Sunderland flag there too.

Nice.Always good to see anyone beat those arrogant twats.

At the League Cup Final v Sunderland as we came out there was a big bunch of Sunderland fans at the top of the walkway who had a large Feyenoord flag.

City fans applauded the Sunderland fans ,we have a good relationship with them.What is the relationship with Sunderland and Feyenoord?

Went to see a match in Ijmuiden a few years ago and there was a Sunderland flag there too.

I heard about this, a bunch of fans of Sunderland and Feyenoord, calling themselves "Feyenoord Mackems".

Goes a long time back already.... believe i met one of those "Mackems", Tony, somewhere in a pub near the Feyenoord Stadium once, a long time ago...

This article is also about the Feyenoord Mackems....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1724981-7-friendships-between-football-clubs

I heard about this, a bunch of fans of Sunderland and Feyenoord, calling themselves "Feyenoord Mackems".

Goes a long time back already.... believe i met one of those "Mackems", Tony, somewhere in a pub near the Feyenoord Stadium once, a long time ago...

This article is also about the Feyenoord Mackems....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1724981-7-friendships-between-football-clubs

Cheers Feyenoord Fever,explains Telstar too.

Not sure City have a great friendship with QPR .....always had one with Sunderland and West Ham though.

Last edited:
Cheers.

As for the Man. City away game, will try to be there....

Can anyone recommend a good not too expensive hotel or neighbourhood in Manchester to stay?

City centre isnt bad,most of the chain hotels are there.Saschas on Tib Street also seems to have a number of Euro fans staying so might be worth a try.Might be cheaper to stay at somewhere like Stockport,regular trains and theres a new Holiday Inn right by the station.Sure others will suggest places.

City centre isnt bad,most of the chain hotels are there.Saschas on Tib Street also seems to have a number of Euro fans staying so might be worth a try.Might be cheaper to stay at somewhere like Stockport,regular trains and theres a new Holiday Inn right by the station.Sure others will suggest places.

Thanks mate, will have a look at it

I have booked near to Westblaak, is that area ok?
No problem is near Oude Haven and near Stadhuisplein too for that matter. Rotterdam doesnt have a historic center, it was devastated in WW2. Oude Haven (Old Harbor) is probably what comes closest to historic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.