Players who might improve us

Diego Costa (twat but he'd be out twat and imagine him in our side.)
Keep saying it but Oriel Romeu would be perfect for us.
I'd take Danny Drinkwater to sit in front of back four as well.
Marcelo would be a nice addition as well.
Ryan Sessegnon.

Diego Costa (twat but he'd be out twat and imagine him in our side.)
Keep saying it but Oriel Romeu would be perfect for us.
I'd take Danny Drinkwater to sit in front of back four as well.
Marcelo would be a nice addition as well.
Ryan Sessegnon.

Romeu would be excellent. Very good at redistributing and a bit of a snide as well.

We have been linked previously, but if we don't get Sanchez, PEA would be great. The misconception is that his entire threat is based on speed, but he's played in a very tidy Dortmund side and can clearly play football. Plus he's decent in the air, so could offer variety

Benedikt Howedes for me why are we no in for this guy experienced, centre half and can play anywhere across the back 4!! Much cheaper and a lot less controversial option than our Jonny? Juve and Inter are in for him http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/inte...ng-for-manchester-citys-mangala-the-situation

There's even talk of a loan with the option to buy!!! I mean FFS this has to be an absolute no brainer he is tailor made for us considering the eye watering amount that's on the table for the ex rag!!

I definitely think playing Monaco in the Champions League last season furthered Pep's interest in Bernardo Silva and Mendy. Playing Napoli this year will give us an up-close look at the likes of Diawara, Jorginho, etc. Couple of names I've seen on this thread.

Draxler.
If PSG get neymar and Mbappe it seems he will be sacrificed. Surprised we arent after him, unless relationship with PSG is poor due to international relationships.

Last edited by a moderator:
Draxler.
If PSG get neymar and Mbappe it seems he will be sacrificed. Surprised we arent after him, unless relationship with PSG is poor due to international relationships.

Doubt if psg n city will be doing business any time soon keeping the international relations in mind

Emre Can would be perfect in the deep lying role.
Not long left on his contract either.

Draxler.
Money we have is marked for Sanchez, no one else. Draxler too similar to KDB, Bernardo and Dave for us to bother buying him. Probably a potential bargain for someone else however.

I definitely think playing Monaco in the Champions League last season furthered Pep's interest in Bernardo Silva and Mendy. Playing Napoli this year will give us an up-close look at the likes of Diawara, Jorginho, etc. Couple of names I've seen on this thread.
Doubt that we're interested in Jorginho and Diawara, Napoli's players are hardly worldclass. City scouted the latter at Bologna and decided against his signing, if I'm getting it right.

But there's one player we're surely interested in, judging by reports, - Piotr Zielinski, 23 yo number eight from Poland. Very technical and fairly tall mid with good movement, looks a bit like a smaller version of Busquets playing further upfield. Can see us bidding for him next summer if he continues to improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.