Garth Crooks' Team Of The Week

I have heard so many ex-professionals and even media people laying into Dean, as Garth Crooks is there, I wonder how the Professional referees association or whatever they are called can let him continue to referee? And I'm not just talking about our game on Saturday, one media bloke said something along the lines of well what did you expect it was Mike Dean he is known for making a hash. So why is someone in authority not doing something about it?

I'm staggered that some on here can't see those comments for what they are. He's clearly taking the piss out of the whole "letter of the law" argument. God knows, I've got no time for Crooks. But he's spot on there.
This 'letter of the law' thing is a pile of absolute bo11ocks. How many players have been booked for putting their shirts over their heads after just missing a sitter.......... oh that'll be NONE.

This 'letter of the law' thing is a pile of absolute bo11ocks. How many players have been booked for putting their shirts over their heads after just missing a sitter.......... oh that'll be NONE.
I thought putting your shirt over your head isn't an offence (did Mario get booked for the ''Why always me?'' episode at the swamp?) However, taking it off is.

The best point Garth Crooks made was if Mike Dean had NOT given Sterling the 2nd yellow would anyone have picked up on that? It was totally unnecessary and under the laws could be argued for and against.

Shows how bonkers those things are as that was a shocking performance at the weekend by the whole team. Very lucky to win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.