Tosin Adarabioyo

He looks similar to what Kompany looked like when he came to City in 2008.

I work and conduct research with people responsible for the physical preparation of professional football players and I have no doubt the staff working at City will have a holistic (strength and conditioning and nutrition) programme to put some more lean mass on him.

I wish that first bit were true but this is a picture of Kompany in 2006/07 at Tosin's age.

Vincent-Kompany-11.jpg

They will obviously try to bulk him up, but at 6'5''/6'6'' he's got an uphill battle to even get close to being a unit like Kompany.

Last edited:
I don't see him going on loan to Sunderland and coming back into the first team.
If this happens, it goes to show that City have learned nothing from the Denayer situation, our CBs grew up playing in teams that dominate their respective leagues. The style of play for a defender is so much different when you have to defend the majority of the game than a defender who dominates in team and has to mainly worry about playing out from the back and getting counter attacked.

If this happens, it goes to show that City have learned nothing from the Denayer situation, our CBs grew up playing in teams that dominate their respective leagues. The style of play for a defender is so much different when you have to defend the majority of the game than a defender who dominates in team and has to mainly worry about playing out from the back and getting counter attacked.

Tbf though if he gets plenty of time learning how to defend against grown men I'm sure the preseason (again) of playing from the back will help. Not many teams in the Championship play football the way we do so it was always going to be hard to find a perfect loan spot for him.

Also, I'm not convinced that Tosin looks like he will be good enough to play for a side with the ambitions that City do; however, he hasn't had a season of senior football yet so I'm not ready to write him off yet.

No news on any loan deal yet for Tosin? With Evans and Mangala deals not happening I'd have thought we'd have looked to push a loan through - still time I suppose.

No news on any loan deal yet for Tosin? With Evans and Mangala deals not happening I'd have thought we'd have looked to push a loan through - still time I suppose.

Tosin's now our 4th choice CB! We can't afford to loan him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.