Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving it late is always a dangerous game the biggest hope is that Arsenal have made their mind up that Sanchez is going and all their comments are just trying to get a bigger fee last minute. We obviously have money to spend and the positions we need covering are CB,dm,lb,striker. If we dont sign anyone for any of these positions txiki has fucked up.

Arsenal haven't made any comments.

If well sell Sterling, I am throwing things at the TV. Arsenal can be stupid cvnts all they like. No need for us to be even BIGGER stupid cvnts.

No way would it be a player swap plus cash. It's complicated enough to negotiate a one way transfer, so imagine doing a deal like this with two of the highest profile players in England, in the space of a couple of hours. It just rag-head Jamie Jackson coming out with his usual shite about City - more wishful thinking on his part than anything of substance.

some of the comments on here as people now dounring we'l get him :-)

he's a superb player and arguably best player in league alongside hazard, silva etc.

anyone claiming he wouldnt improve is just getting a little mardy as they dont think he's coming.

really hope we get this over the line but we'll work with what we've got if we dont...

Hope we sign him but not at any price.
Sanchez is further advanced experienced wise that Sane, Sterling and Jesus. In the games that matter that experience will count.

I've got a meeting soon for four hours, expecting us to be at 3k easily when I get back!

The real question is how far through that meeting are you going to get before sneakily trying to check. Honestly if I was a surgeon at this point I'd still be checking.

"Nurse. Scalpel"
"Scalpel"
"Nurse. Bluemoon"
"No news Doctor"

Romain Collet-Gaudin of canalplus says Draxler is staying at PSG.

So if Arsenal maintain there stance that Sanchez only moves if they get a replacement they're running out of potential replacements.

I think he's better than aguero and silva in terms of effectiveness.

Well you should give your head a wobble then. Silva has been arguably the best player in the league over the past 5 seasons combined. Silva makes devasting through balls like no other. And Sanchez's record vs Sergio's speaks for itself.

People are getting seriously carried away here. We are not trying to sign Messi, only Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.