Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season, Sanchez had his best season by far, scoring 24 in the league, 8 more than previously. Sergio has a poor season, missing 7 (I think) games through suspension and not being picked by Pep for others. And he still managed 20.

I think you're getting a bit carried away with how good Sanchez is. Sergio was until a poor season last year, regarded arguably the best out-and-out striker in the world. A toss up between him and Jaws.

Sergio hasn't been the best striker in the world for a few years, you're over rating our players. Sanchez becomes our best player if he signs. There's nobody in our squad that can score the goals and produce a good amount of assists like he does.

Also very quick point; it was always remained we the sale of Bony to Swansea was waiting on a few of our transfers. That being agreed with swansea is good news I believe

Anyone thought we might be the ones in for Mahrez? No one else seems to be in for him and he's going somewhere? Him now and Sanchez next summer? Probably utter nonsense but I'm bored.

Against the parked buses we face week in week out. Yes, I can imagine him struggling like all our top class existing players do.

Surely he will shoot on target at least better than existing players who miss the goal post defined area completely more often than not.

Sergio hasn't been the best striker in the world for a few years, you're over rating our players. Sanchez becomes our best player if he signs. There's nobody in our squad that can score the goals and produce a good amount of assists like he does.

What are you, his Mum?

Sanchez had a great season last season and he's a good player. That's it. He is not Messi FFS.

He's an inferior striker to Sergio and an inferior playmaker to Silva or KDB. He is very good, but that is all. Another very good player to add to our squad of already very good players.

What time is the yellow tie parading uber ****, jim white due on sly?
Every part of this 'saga' feels unequivocally scripted to maximise skys bullshit deadline day wankfest.
That jock prick being the chief **** of the false flag flying Murdock mercenaries!

This.

The hysterics when the bang average Ox announced he'd signed for the Dippers a couple of minutes ago turned the mild sour in my brew. For god sake.

And this.

It's all a gameshow.

It really would be terrible business by Arsenal if they don't sell. In effect, they will have paid £70m (plus salary) to retain Sanchez's services for one season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.