Players who might improve us

Money we have is marked for Sanchez, no one else. Draxler too similar to KDB, Bernardo and Dave for us to bother buying him. Probably a potential bargain for someone else however.
He isnt that similar, he is a goal scoring attacking midfielder. And he has more pace then those 3.

MARCO ASENSIO , the guy has a 500 million buyout clause but have you seen his finishing lately the goalkeepers don't even move that's how powerful and accurate they are. He can manipulate the ball so it bends and dips without it even spinning much. Thank goodness we have Gabriel Jesus though. And Bernardo Silva, and Sane and Sterling

In other news players who are linked to us I believe Alexis will be an awesome signing, I predict Pep Guardiola will play him on the right wing, or, he could play a forward role like he did WAY back when he played for Udinese. Our squad has a lot of quality in every position now it will be hard to find the strongest starting eleven haha

Not sure if we have been linked but I reckon some of this lot could have been useful over the years
Ter Stegen
Alves Terry Evans Laporte
De Rossi Kaka Isco Hazard
Sanchez Messi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.