Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Pep I'd be fuming at Txiki.

Pissed about with Alves and we got shown up, now pissed about leaving it last minute for Alexis. . . Fuck's sake.
Don't get your hopes high. Pep will not be fuming at Txiki anytime soon. Transfers became a very complicated business, and no one here could claim they know all detail of what has been going on in this transfer or others.

As John Smith is supposed to be fairly reliable, I took this to mean City told him they haven't heard anything from Arsenal because this is all a smokescreen for them to save face.
I hear you, personally I think this is going to happen. If they kept him it would be a nightmare for them the rest of the season

You've considered the very real possibility that Pep and our owners may have asked Sanchez not to kick up a public stink, of course? Given that our owners use City to promote the UAE and hate negatively publicity, and then add in the relish with which the media loves to try and tarnish our reputation, and I'd say City having told Sanchez not to go down the route of transfer requests and strikes is a very likely eventuality
So playing nicey nicey comes before signing a player and winning trophies?

My conclusion too.

Clear as day to me - I don't know why everyone is taking this whole media pantomime so seriously.

If you're getting so stressed by it - go out for a walk or something. I'm confident when you log back on this evening, you'll find the player is ours - and you'll have saved yourselves having a coronary in the interim hanging off every word a bunch of card carrying Arsenal hacks peddle whilst you're out.

twitter should be banned.......from the whole fucking internet!!!!!!.......not a single person on there reporting things at the moment knows anything....just guess work....

the whole thing (twitter) is for extreme attention seekers.....Im not sure why people want to be "re-tweeted"...what do they get from it????? (besides the attention they crave/need cause the rest of their lives are so meaningless!)

interestingly there have been recent studies that link mental illness to people who take lots and lots (like an obscene amount) of selfies.....i think some people on twitter could have the same label put on them...but i digress

this again seems to be being staged managed by SSN....its all so predictable

Fuck off blaming Txiki is this doesn't go through. We've been in touch all summer, if Arsenal don't sell because they ran out of time that's on them. We agreed a deal with the player and even agreed a fee with the club. Not sure what else he could've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.