Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be stupid,read it again

I have read every news outlet out there and from what has been reported we bid 50mil rising to £55/£60 mil which as far as I'm aware less than £70mil.

And for the record I don't even believe they bid for Lenard.

b0b8ebbe360589a471c82216d852248e.jpg

Get him for free next summer or much cheaper in January. Only 4 months until then and a relatively easy CL group. But to let Kelechi go and knowing we want to get rid of Bony too, we should have plan for a third striker just in case. A tall finisher, to complement Kun and Jesus. Even somebody on loan...

Lots of crosses will be coming from Walker/Mendy but unless its a counter attack Kun/Jesus will struggle to win headers in the box or beat 5 defenders to the ball.
We could have an 18 month transfer ban soon if the Benjamin Garre case goes against us at the CAS. We may not be able to bid for Sanchez later.

That would have been the reassuring thing if we had got Sanchez we would have been in a stronger position to challenge regardless of that action.

Relying on his professionalism, the fact that it's a WC year etc. But I don't know how this story will affect his behaviour. Not to mention his relationship with his teammates on the training ground and the dressing room. It's going to be a very interesting atmosphere...
Sanchez could be in a wheelchair and still make the Chile squad. At this point for him, screw professionalism. He may have made it abundantly clear that he doesn't want to stay and will be even more annoyed that they let Ox go and not him. The club has to know that they can't match his ambition, so they are actively screwing him to save face to prevent themselves from becoming even more of the Premier League's laughing stock. It's bad enough that Lemar doesn't want to join because they're shit, but now Alexis has to force himself to at least look semi-interested to be playing there through his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.