Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always said there was no point selling an irreplaceable player for 1/4 of the world transfer record. 55m is nothing in this market where Lukaku/Pogba is 100m and Coutinho is 130m and his club don't even accept the bid. We can flog useless players like Chamberlain and get nearly the amount you offered for Sanchez. Alexis can leave a few months shy of his 30th birthday and command a huge signing on fee and huge wages, we'll have got all of his peak years for comparitive small change. Whoever signs him probably gets him on a 4year deal, paying him huge wages when he's 32,33,34. He could age well but most don't.

Your club didn't want him that much to be offering 55m, you've paid as much for fullbacks, so he wasn't really a big priority. And maybe rightly so, you have a wealth of talented forward. IMO you should of gone all in for Fabinho.

As far as Arsenal are concerned we can make top4 with Alexis and we might not have done without. That's worth the 55m in itself.

As for the salty notion that he'll go on strike all year, well he's the type of player who wants to play every game so I doubt it. And if he does it might well hurt the deal he can negotiate. He should be asking for a 50m signing on fee if his agent is up to anything.

You accepted the offer but are such bizz in the transfer market you could not get anyone to join you. You should have signed bony.

The gooners are here,you accepted the bid but lemar said fuck off as you are a shitty little team in the europa league,you are a joke shitting out of a deal you have accepted lol

Sanchez got 25/26 last year and the same number of assists as those. A big upgrade on our current wide players.

Unless Gundogan can stay fit DeBruyne is going to be playing deeper than ever. Even if he does stay fit, I reckon KDB will be deeper because he's got the legs to play that role. Hence suggesting we're not that well balanced in midfield, because KDB is much better nearer the opposition box than ours.

Lol come off it. Even when he was playing at his deepest just ahead of the CBs he was 20 yards into the opposition half! He can definitely score plenty.

Sanchez scored 26 last year mostly because he spent 75% of the season playing as a striker. His other seasons playing as a wide man he regularly put up 15-20 which is reachable for our wide players.

My comment lost, but on the topic of the dippers.... Given lemars comments, outside shout to go to Liverpool ? If so and they keep coutinho they've had the best window.

Time for lucazette and giroid to convince lemar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.