Educating Greater Manchester tonight

Thought it was great. The line from the headteacher about them drawing in the dirt on the back of the van being funny but he's meant to be angry cracked me up.

Just watching it now on +1. Very interesting. But Christ; schools (and schooling) has totally changed since I was going to Bedrock High (aka St Greg's) back in the mid-late seventies.

Just watching it now on +1. Very interesting. But Christ; schools (and schooling) has totally changed since I was going to Bedrock High (aka St Greg's) back in the mid-late seventies.

Hey nowt wrong with Gregs. I was there late 60's early 70's...Mind you,always been a bit worried about my brother who went there same time as you....it's not you is it Dave ???

Hey nowt wrong with Gregs. I was there late 60's early 70's...Mind you,always been a bit worried about my brother who went there same time as you....it's not you is it Dave ???
No; sorry, I'm not your brother. It was okay, I suppose. Though it was showing it's age even back then. Not there any more though; houses, isn't it? When was it knocked?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.