Tosin Adarabioyo

Mangala is still with us and he was on the bench at Bournemouth, not Tosin.

Shop window.

Mangala is a player we've been desperately trying to offload and fucked us over by not going to West Brom or Palace for serious money, which would have allowed Pep to get his preferred CB signing in.

Tosin is (supposedly) a prospect that the club and Pep genuinely rate as a future first team player, and went to great lengths to stop him leaving this summer.

If Mangala is ahead of Tosin, something is seriously wrong. It's not like Mangala is a decent player we were just regretfully moving on to sign a world class player, he's god awful, and I was one of his biggest supporters while he was here under Pellegrini.

Playing with him in preseason was like going down to 10 men in possession, and he was still shocking at defending.

Shop window.

Mangala is a player we've been desperately trying to offload and fucked us over by not going to West Brom or Palace for serious money, which would have allowed Pep to get his preferred CB signing in.

Tosin is (supposedly) a prospect that the club and Pep genuinely rate as a future first team player, and went to great lengths to stop him leaving this summer.

If Mangala is ahead of Tosin, something is seriously wrong. It's not like Mangala is a decent player we were just regretfully moving on to sign a world class player, he's god awful, and I was one of his biggest supporters while he was here under Pellegrini.

Playing with him in preseason was like going down to 10 men in possession, and he was still shocking at defending.

I think Mangala is terrible, but I'm skeptical that with two years left on his contract he's not going to make benches ahead of Tosin. Hope I'm wrong.

Tosin may get gametime this season which will hopefully instill more confidence in our top academy prospects.

Shop window.

The best thing Mangala has done for us, of course that is if JFE was the number one CB target, shudders at the thought of nobody better than that available.

The best thing Mangala has done for us, of course that is if JFE was the number one CB target, shudders at the thought of nobody better than that available.
Except Evans is better than Mangala, especially when playing when Kompany isnt available.

Except Evans is better than Mangala, especially when playing when Kompany isnt available.

If you say so but I never committed an opinion on a comparison, just that Mangala staying saved us from JFE joining.

JFE may look good playing for WBA in their ultra defensive style but he will not look good playing on the halfway line as balls are played in behind him and he is left for dead.

I like Tosin but please let's not pretend he's better than Mangala. Adarabioyo will face an uphill struggle to get gametime this season if nobody gets any long-term injuries. I can see him playing in the game against Feeyenoord in December if we've secured top spot/can only finish 2nd by then. I'd love him to play in the cups but as long as the FA keep ensuring we get tough draws I don't see that happening very much.

I now wonder why hasn't he gone on loan this season. As much as we love him he isn't going to be ahead of mangala. He hasnt played in cup games. So whats the point of not going on loan. He was willing to leave the club and somehow we got hold of him unlike sancho. But i wonder what the club plan is for him.

Yeah it is weird how he has not progressed, Pep is not a big fan of Mangala yet he is ahead of Tosin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.