It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite spending millions, I still have my doubts in a few positions.

Me too. CB is a major worry. DM postion is weak as well. Attack looks good on paper but Jesus or Aguero get injured and we are finished.

I am in complete disbelief at what this club are doing. Does Kompany have to get injured again to show everyone we need a CB. This level of incompetence is something I wasn't expecting from the club. Let all pray for a miracle and Mangala becomes a revelation.

Let's all also pray for Kun and Jesus to remain fit otherwise it's going to be another trophyless season for our bald "genius"

This is what happens when you get your transfers done early, last day of the transfer window becomes boring.
Cheers soriano and cheeky, you've done a grand job getting our targets in.
Rock and roll for the season now, Sanchez would've made it 10/10 but it's a 9.9/10 from me for our business this season.
Well done.

Don't think we'll be dealing with them directly so will wait until he's out of contract.
Think Arselona may have just made the biggest mistake ever.

I wouldn't cut off our nose to spite our face though , we could get a very fit, fresh and determined player in the Jan window for potentially less money than we'd pay Arsenal for a full season.

We just need Sanchez now to stand firm and go through the motions so to speak and he could still well be ours for the meat and veg part of the season- could play in the CL aswell .

Looks like the Oleksandr Zinchenko deal to Napoli fell through so he hasn't gone anywhere (though he could go to Girona tomorrow as the Spanish window doesn't shut till tomorriw) so as things stand we do have a wide player cum striker for cover on both wings or in the centre.

SSN know fuck all, Breaking news in the last 30 seconds Bony signs for Swansea 17 mins ago on twitter was new pictures of him

DIlw282XcAAyY06.jpg

Oh well what a shame,feel sorry for Sanchez but glad to see the press laying it all at Arsenal's door for it falling through,we just get on with it now after the internationals and Liverpool at home next..

Yep, big game coming up that, against the "champions elect"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.