It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that Zinchenko is still around. Hopefully him, Foden and Diaz will benefit from this.

It's over. It's all over. Thank fuck for that.

We'll sign Sanchez for free next summer and we'll never sign JFE. A good result all round.

Make no mistake Sanchez will be extremely pissed off with Arsenal in this , if the club still want him then I'd say we have already told him we will come back in January - Arsenal we're going to sell him let's not forget that .

Oh I agree 100% we should show faith in the lad and tell him we'll be back mid December for him again (if we can bear to deal with them that is) - just think we should make sure they dont get a penny more off us than needed

I like that Zinchenko is still around. Hopefully him, Foden and Diaz will benefit from this.
That would be a big plus out of all of this.
I think the money we spent has been well spent. If we add some of our own to the squad it would keep quite a few happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.