We've got enough....

Some people need to take their head back out the sand if they think we are equipped to go on four fronts with the squad we have

Some people need to take their head back out the sand if they think we are equipped to go on four fronts with the squad we have
This all day long. Great additions in transfer window but we are still threadbare CB LB ST DM. Injuries or suspensions and we will be struggling.
Can see us giving up on the League cup again and maybe even the FA Cup

Massive improvement with the players signed but we still appear to have issues with putting the chances we create away, and I hoped that Sanchez would go some way to sorting that out.

If Aguero / Jesus can't put chances away, we need a good contribution from other forwards/midfield players. Hopefully after the international break the team can settle down and our goals perchance will improve.

Meaning ?
Meaning a quick review of your very limited post history (so It took about 40 seconds as I'm a bit of speed reader) shows not a single positive thing said about the club you supposedly support.

Meaning a quick review of your very limited post history (so It took about 40 seconds as I'm a bit of speed reader) shows not a single positive thing said about the club you supposedly support.

Oh right so that means I must be a United fan, get a fucking grip, problem with half the people on here is they can't have people voicing opinions, believe it or not chief I've been a season ticket holder since 1995, I'll be there getting behind them against Liverpool, south stand block 118, I'll be easy to spot, in the United shirt apparently

Oh right so that means I must be a United fan, get a fucking grip, problem with half the people on here is they can't have people voicing opinions, believe it or not chief I've been a season ticket holder since 1995, I'll be there getting behind them against Liverpool, south stand block 118, I'll be easy to spot, in the United shirt apparently
Then we'll have to go to Mary D's and talk about why you're so unhappy with the club before the Soton match when I am back in Manchester in November.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.